…well, we have another pilot on the fast track to promotions, S/L Painter! :slight_smile:
Joe will be X/O of 602.

Grattis! :w00t:

No faster than deserved. :slight_smile: Congratulations to both of you.

Next party in 602 pub…we better get the Dodge with the 92 Suppplies right with us guys, if those aren’t gone till we arrive that is :smiley: … I’ll drive in the stowage compartment chaps… congrats guys.

Best of luck for both of you and 602. You will make a great job, Im sure :slight_smile:

congrats guys

• C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! -

Be careful with celebrations! If the 51° Stormo people feel the Scotch smell coming from your Officier Mess, you’ll probably have not anymore to drink in short time! :eek:

Well done guys and good luck.
:ani_beer:
S!

Congrats mates!

good job guys :w00t:

Well done Painter and Joe!

Ming

Nice one chaps.

WB.

Congrats to the both of you…well deserved

Best wishes from the smallest to the now second-small EAF-Squad :slight_smile:

Thor

Congratulations to both of you :slight_smile:

Congrats! And Good Luck!
:p:p:p

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

Two parties in one week! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thor, you’re welcome any time:)

Hiaw, are your tyres meant to look like that?
I may be missing a trick here, but I thought they needed air? :roflmao:

What? Painter I just made myself comfortable here! with the Booze! ok lets have a look.

Damn must have happened the last time we crossed Hadrians Wall :smiley:

Chaps get the truck infront and tow me up there! Unfortunately we need two to steer now. Who volunteers? :D. But hurry please I wanna party.

Cheers lads.

I’m chuffed that 602 will continue, and I hope we have a good leadership team now.

An excellent decision for the wise old man to take the S/L role while the brash young Scot follows humbly in the old man’s shadow :rolleyes:

drink! DRINK!

Congratulations sirs.

:slight_smile: Maybe The 310. is the smallest but I am 197 cm tall. Who is taller ? :slight_smile:

… huh… what… nother party…
PARTY!!! Ah’ll 'ave the sssame plllease…

You have beaten me by 2 cm Jirka :slight_smile: