Ok, sounds like we’ll have to put Jirka in the bombers, or simply in the tower, on second though, tower might not be needed… :smiley:

Maybe we need lenght/weight info when people apply? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done mates !! :smiley:

I remember a “young” Painter in my training lesson…and now…look where you are…great :rolleyes:

OK mates, but give me Johan as a backup. :slight_smile:

Johan if I will take off the shoes it will square up maybe. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: BTW. My wife Jarka spent some time in Danmark on business.(She is working for Danmark company.) And she told me that in the northern countries tall and big and handsome men are. Is it true ? Are they taller tham I am ? If yes ,I will not allow she to go there again. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congratulations Painter and Joe :slight_smile:

Now i understand why Johan is more fond of the bomber training missions :roflmao:

Handsome, yes of course (though perhaps not down there in the south=Denmark) :stuck_out_tongue: , taller, well, some are, but not many…

Myself I’m only 1.88 (the perfect James Bond length ;)), and I know I’m not the shortest one in 331. :smiley:

Congratulations from the old man

Looks like there are many things changing everytime I’m away…

Congratulations!

S!

Ookami

Congrats guys

But remember one thing … Buy a couple of the meanest scrap yard dogs you can … it’s amaizing how Chomper & muncher used to keep them wayward 92 squadron guys fit every morning :roflmao:

Have fun

Menden

Great news! Congratulations to both of you :ani_beer: