Shoulder to Shoulder - The EAF Movie

Marvelous work, Joe…outstanding!!!

S!

Amazing, Joe! No words… ~S~!

Coming back from holidays,
and now seeing this! :smiley:
Its wonderful and full of emotion. Thanks Joe.

I’ve watched this movie a few time now and I spot new things each time.

I’ve only just noticed the detail on the chalkboard in the dispersal hut.

Nice one Joe!

WB.

magic movie Joe, got no words for it.

Nice closing scene, we will never forget them S! comrads

Wonderfull

S!

i noticed that on the second viewing too WB :slight_smile:

only one word …

…WOW…

I had given copies to my job mates. They are also astonished, in spite of the fact they are not sim players. I am proud of your job!

Truly AMAZING…

Thanks again :smiley:

Bear, that’s very encouraging that your friends enjoyed the movie as well.

Noticed you got a FSM Golden Oleg Joe…

Well done!

http://flightsimmachinima.montydan.com/2008-movies

Good job

Ciao

Thank you Joe, for this great movie.

Indeed, your movie tells what the EAF is about, reminding me of what Thor and I were discussing just before I went on vacation. At the end, I had a hard time to stiff the upper lip.

Nice to see how you covered all the EAF squadrons. Good photography, direction and editing, great choice of actors and music. Especially the music for the opening scene: Jupiter-The bringer of jollity, one of my favorites! It is good you didn’t use Mars-The bringer of war, for jollity is what the EAF is about :wink:

I think your movie is a great EAF 10th Anniversary present. To the EAF, the flightsim community, and beyond …

And of course, a great tribute too.

S!

Very beautiful and touching video. Nice work, congratulations!:slight_smile:

Having been so long awaited, watching your video was the first thing I did once home from my holidays, Joe…:smiley:

You really did something precious, to the extent of even outclassing your own preceding masterpieces! :eek:

Just one reason more for being proud of being one of your 602 lads…:wink:

P.S. I think it’s time for me to complete those “EAF at Duxford 2007” and “Arrows in our hearts 2008” movies, isn’t it?..:rolleyes:

Really nice movie! :slight_smile:

Joe, thank you.

Two times I have seen it, two times I got touched.

The film is incredible, sometimes it was like a documentary, or from"Saving private Ryan". Peace´s drawings are a fine touch.

But the emotion it gives set it apart from anything else.

Thanks.

Thank you Joe for your effort to make this film, a really nice surprise for me returning home from vacation :slight_smile:

Compliments for all the details and the missing man formation gave me goose skin, it touched me deep.

Many thanks

An impressive and very well made documentary-like movie. For me, being a blunt Dutch guy:rolleyes:, a touch too sentimental perhaps. But I salute you, your work and all who participated in the project! :slight_smile:

S!

Excellent stuff m8, great movie and a great tribute!