Shoulder to Shoulder - The EAF Movie

Nice work Joe! You are the best!!!:D:D

Thanks Joe, are proud of you and I are proud to be one of you.

Nicely done Joe, very nice and the final scene, very touching.

This has been a long time in the making, over a year I think and well worth the wait. :slight_smile:

Absolutely magnificent!!
I think this movie really shows what the EAF stands for…a bunch of comrades sharing the same passion.
The missing man formation was a great idea, very touching…

Well done Russell, proud to be EAF!

Great work Joe and c.o.!

I did get a purple distortion in parts at the bottom on the PC at work, haven’t tried it on the laptop (yet), might simply be a matter of bad codec on that PC.

Excellent Joe.
I’m very Impressed of your work so beautiful and well done.

Mas

Certainly this your commitment has produced a great movie, wonderful, touching memories, a great contribution to EAF good reputation, I see there is no much I can say, as almost all was already said by those has posted before me… but luckily, those people forgot to mention that EAF has …his own Steven Spielberg now. Thanks Joe and thanks to all those helped you to get this fantastic outcome.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

A real masterpiece! Great work Joe and to all that contributed! :slight_smile:

Thank you Joe from the deep of my heart.
The movie is a masterpiece.
But… I was really shivering on the final memorial of the missing friends.
Words are not enough. Thanks again, my friend.

WOW, that was Inspiring great job Joe, I really don’t think it could have been any better.:smiley:

I got the Purple blur on my screen too…:frowning:

Mikke, Osprey, what player did you use, and what version of DivX or Xvid do you have? Do you have any other propriety codecs installed?

To everyone, I am most honoured that you appreciate this movie so. This is my reward for all the effort - to touch the hearts of my comrades.

I never imagined when I first had the movie idea that this would be such an emotive movie. It was originally planned as a simple EAF promotional flick.

Then I asked for Mikke’s approval to make an official EAF promo movie, and everything changed. Mikke made the suggestion that it could also be made in memory of our lost friends. After that, I realised that only the very best would be good enough, no matter how long it took.

Everything in the screenplay and the direction then had the sole purpose of leading up to a respectful tribute, and you have reassured me that this was achieved.

Thanks.

Excellent work

and a fitting tribute to our fallen friends

very moving

I downloaded and watched the movie (Filefront no probs) and thought it was excellent.

It nicely shows what EAF is all about, as others have commented the end is very moving.

A moving and great tribute Joe, top work mate.

As I said elsewhere already, this movie makes me proud to be part of EAF. I am moved every time I watch it.

For a moment there i thought my Spit wouldnt take off:)
Brilliant work Joe thanks

Dan

Incredible quality and very moving.

Its a milestone in IL2 Machinima and EAF history.

Hail the lost friends!

Great ,great , great , great work , joe
and many thanks for it

Watched it again, now on laptop at home, no purple in it this time, and damn it’s GOOD! Got goosebumps at the missing man flight.

Have a pretty new version of Xvid on the laptop, no problems, not sure about comp at work.

Yep,

Watched it again yesterday evening…
Fantastic work!