Monday 20th, Lunedì 20 Settembre, training big wing & mosquito

Sera piloti @51Squadron @EAF51_Straledieci @EAF_T_Chem @shardana @Ma.vi @EAF_OldBoy_Rob

@SIG_Webber @PorcoRosso

domani si pensava di fare un pochino di training di rejoin e decollo tutti con il p51 per riprendere la mano a lavorare in tanti sullo stesso campo e stesso canale.

Solo formazioni da 4 elementi in finger four.
Il perchè di questo training è prima di tutto per riprendere mano dopo l’estate, la seconda ragione è che il 28 ci sarà la prima prova di missione in comune con Webber e Porco Rosso, sarebbe il caso di presentarsi in buona forma quindi le prossime 2/3 serate saranno un pochino più dedicate al training.

Dopodichè, dopo questa prima parte, faremo training in cui spiegheremo/spiegherò, il massimo possibile sulle procedure del Mosquito e un bel pò di voli sul nostro server! Ce ne sarà da volare e divertirsi domani sera!

Segnatevi che almeno ho idea di quanti ci saranno!

Tomorrow it was planned to do a little bit of rejoin training and take off all with the p51 to get back to work in many on the same field and the same channel.

Only 4-element formations in finger four.
The reason for this training is first of all to resume and take away the rust after the summer, the second reason is that on the 28th there will be the first mission test in common with Webber and Porco Rosso, first of many we hope, it would be appropriate to present ourself in good shape then the next ones.
2/3 evenings will be a little more dedicated to training.

Then, after this first part, we will do training in which we will explain / explain, the maximum possible on the Mosquito procedures and a lot of flights on our server! There will be plenty to fly and have fun tomorrow night!

2 Likes

Joker IN!

o Yeahhhhh
Cheers
:beers:

Shardana in

Luft in

bug in

Strale in

Chip IN

Presente arrivo per le 21 e 30 massimo 22 causa donna…

mi mancano un po’ di piloti! @Gin @EAF51_Havebug @EAF51_Ibanez @EAF_T_Chem @EAF51_Cirso @BANZAI_EAF51

Fatevi vivi!!

vabbè che sono piccolo e nero… come tutti i bacarozzi che si rispettano
ma mi devo segnare due volte? :slight_smile:

AH AH AH AH AH! Cappe vuole raddoppiare le iscrizioni :joy: :rofl:

Eh mi è partito un tag per sbaglio! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ciao!

As previously mentioned in other channels, this is a busy week in the evenings for me (choir concerts session).
I’ll try to join once back home, but it won’t be earlier than 22LT.

Sorry for not being available in the first training part. Starting from next week my timetable should go back to the usual configuration :sweat_smile:

Cheers,
Ibanez

2 Likes

Bear in. Rientrato

PS: Ho capito che c’è la novità del Mossie e dobbiamo studiarlo e digerirlo. Ma a me è rimasto anche l’appetito per il P47. Se prossimamente Iba è disponibile io andrei avanti anche con quello.

Did you buy the Mossie, Bear?
I bought it, but have only tried he very briefly yesterday, mostly to set up my controls (very basic setup), but I had problems getting the trim to work properly. Elevator trim was extremely sensitive for me, rudder trim I couldn’t really figure out (both of those on analogue axis, works ok in Spitfire), and aileron trim (on a hat) didn’t seem to work at all…

Not totally sure what I will fly tonight, might be a mix.

The only way to have trim work correctly (for me) on ED’s warbirds is to assign them to hat switch…

Sì Bear, che ne dici di fissare uno “slot” Venerdì? Così sappiamo che dobbiamo farlo.
In serata, solito orario. Ci saresti? Altrimenti proponi tu! :wink:

Hi Mikke!

Pitch trim goes definitely on the hat (so, on buttons and not on axis, despite it’s analog in real plane). And it’s still too sensitive, indeed. Pity there’s no way (AFAIK) to set its response.

For rudder trim I have a knob assigned on the throttle, so analog control. Flat curve, it works quite good.

Anyway, to check for trim commands effect, this plane is piece of cake: all settings have indicators. Rudder up right, beside gunsight, elevators on the left wall, a bit hidden, right above throttles. Ailerons you have a gauge down to the right, beside the stick rod.

Let us know how you end up with it!
Cheers!

Ibanez

Venerdi festeggiamo il compleanno di mio figlio. Poi nel week-end impegni vari e non so prevedere a che ora rientro a casa. Questa settimana per me possibile martedi o mercoledi. In caso contrario si passa alla prossima settimana