Lockon Questions

I have come close to buying Lock on gold a couple of times, i have the original lock on, i love the game but have’nt flown it as much as i would have liked due to il2 and you guys. Same story with F4 AF brilliant game not enough time. In lock on the A10 is my favourite ride.

I love all flight sim genres and am as happy in a F16 as a Sopwith Pup.

Looks like Lock on Gold is going to be ordered soon.

First issue is make sure you get the 1.12a patch from the lockon site that pertains to Lock-On Gold UK. The other ones wont install and comes up with an “error code 2”. All sorted now though.

Just downloading LOMAN 5.

Also when setting up the rotaries for your X-45 throttle, you need to inverse the pitch if you set it to trim.

Just been up for a quick ride in an F-15 and was suprised at the TIR unit working when I leant forward. I read it in here then forgot about it.

Cue widdly diddly guitar…

“…Highhhhhway to the Dangerzooooowennnaah”

Keets, do you have a link for this patch I can’t find it on the UBI site?

Cheers,

WB.

EDIT= No worries - found it at the same time the postie arrived with the rest of it!

here you have a link Whiskey

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=135&scr=products&lang=en

Bugger Me! (That’s not an invite Richy!!!)

I’ve scrambled my brains just watching some of the tracks. I think I’ll stick to Spits and Hurris - throttle, stick, aim, fire. None of this high tech glass cockpit crap - its too much like hard work.:roflmao:

WB.

None of this high tech glass cockpit crap - its too much like hard work.

Whiskey, it sounds like your an old Coot. You need to get in the cockpit go full Afterburner at 100ft break the Sound Barrier pull hard on the stick and go Vertical all the way to 40,000ft in about 15 sec, that will get some Blood back into that body! :roflmao: Keets will tell ya its a Adrenaline rush! :smiley: