Lockon Questions

you will all be elderly gentlemen, and will all undoubtedly die in a fireball as your re-actions will be far to slow!..

Just remember when you hear the missile launch siren shut down your Radar, turn on your ECM kick off some Chaff and Flare and Jink like a Madman, all within a Millisecond!!! :smiley:

Nepe, I recomend even the classes of the game…, is very nice and we learn how to fly in a very short time

S!

It seems like i have to reinstall the gama again :slight_smile:

Like Cassa i like the A-10 and i miss both the grafic and the feeling when you start up the engines in Lock-On

So i will be start reading the manual of all buttons and make a clean install very soon.

Yes Nepe i’m looking foward to the day we fly this sim together online.

From what I can see LOMAC doesn’t support TrackIR 6DOF - at least until Black Shark comes out some time in the next decade?

Hmmm… EAF in jets, just doesn’t seem right really!:eek:

WB.

Whiskey, it is like 4 DOF: as in IL2, but you can zoom in and out too

I find that playing Lock On has increased my problem, solution skills. Just imagine IL-2 on Quaalude’s :eek: It really is brilliant. I like to build missions you have to usually have 3 flights Anti radar(HARM missiles), followed up by Close Ground Support(A-10) and finished up with a B-1 Low Alt, high speed run with CLM’s, is awesome to watch! :eek:

So are we going to be OF-EAFxx online then? (Old Farts…) :slight_smile:

Had this since it came out and yes i love it !!! :o

I can give you all a good trouncing for once.

Let me know when you gonna turn JP4 into noise and i will join in :wink:

Techs

Guess who…Techy, you can be Goose :eek:

I’v got Lock ON + FC (Lock On Gold) too - what patch are we up to…?

Haven’t probably got time to learn all the systems/radar/nav etc but wouldn’t mind a bit of close-in hassling with guns and winders or A-10 ground pounding…

(Now where did I put my MiG-29 manual…!:cool: )

Just been out to GAME this morning and purchased Falcon 4.0 Allied Force, i thought i would go with more realism and 100% interactive cockpit. You only get to fly the F16 but the amount of stuff you have to do just to get the engine started:eek:

You… You,… Jesus H!

Modern stuff… Oh, the shame!!!:confused:

Dont worry Troop’s just something to do when im bored as flying against ai or the normal hyperlobby guys is boring.
Plus have you seen the size of the bombs on this thing:D

Dan if you have Falcon 4.0 I recommend getting this. http://cgi.ebay.com/Falcon-4-0-PC-Games-Special-Ed-Binder_W0QQitemZ120083812511QQihZ002QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The Book is a serious asset and will help you with the Avionics and Weapon systems.

Nice find mate, i have the sequel, falcon 4.0 allied force, i have its manual in pdf format and it if 716 pages:eek: , but it is so realistic its unbeleavable:cool: .
It also still gets upgrade and the makers actually listen to what the community want.
Did a 15 minute startup yesterday, takes a while to find the switches but its worth it:D
Once im confident in this i will move on to navigation:( , not my strongest point.

So, Lock-On Gold is here and on opening up the box I have that same feeling I used to get when opening birthday cards from auntie mabel and a ÂŁ1.20 postal order falls out. :slight_smile:

I’m still at work so wont be installing until after flying this evening, but please tell me the manual consists of a little more than 10 pages of keys. :eek: and that a weighty tome resides on the disk for perusal.

Believe me you will use that manual, a lot :wink:

Not as much as you have to use the 715 page manual for Falcon 4.0 Allied Force:eek: .

Oh, I’m as excited for you Keets as I was when I started Lock On! :banana: Give me all the details when you get it running. Yes, you will need the manual, make sure you Key-bind on your Joystick flare&Chaff, Incoming Missile Padlock, flaps, Speed break and definitely your Eject button! :eek:

No sign of my copy yet and I ordered it first! :frowning:

Still, you can let me know if there are any issues with installation. :slight_smile:

WB. (resident of the depths of rural Suffolk where the postie rides a snail)