CLOD with Apollo

No problem Geebeer, and good job done with rosso that needed a bit of your help to set CloD.

To my mates of a fantastic afternoon: Apollo, Baz and Stuntman

Thank you very much!!!
I needed that opractice because this sim is very realistic and has to be taken with care.

Absolutely i think that this kind of enjoying/training is what needed to face every operational flight and from my wingman position (especially with a pilot like Apollo as my Leader) something that everyone need to do before considering ready to sit in every Leader’s seat.

Has been a very realistic session… even if I’m a bit annoyed about these too much precise HE111 top gunners (my fault, behaved like a turkey :o)

Hope will repeat it soon.

Hi guys!
I have a few days off ond would like to fly some COD for a change. :wink:
If we have enough EAF pilots it would be nice to host a server where we could fly and practice some basic section tactics. 2v2 or 4v4 if we have enough guys. Like that small scimitar map…pretty easy to find quick action…we could set up air start as well. Hurries/spits vs 109E1/E3/E4 and even Bf110…
Just an idea. How does it sound?

Only one problem…when I’ve tried to host, I get problems with freezes and black screen. Don’t know why…does anyone have a clue?

Cheers.

What days & times are you looking to fly Apollo?

I’m around till Monday of next week and would like to fly Clod with you.

Cheers.

Charlie.

I can play most days as long as I give the missus a heads up. How about tomorrow Friday? I can also on Sunday. Let me know if you can wing up with me then. All are of course welcome to join…But be aware that it is during my evening and I’m 8 hours ahead of the UK. I’ll be at a Xmas party Saturday, so I may log on to TS after and slightly intoxicated…Perhaps I’ll fly better then?

Thats ok with me.

Maybe our Baz can host?

Fridays are difficult for me until 1400 approx and I have had similar problems to Apollo when I try hosting, but I’m definitely “up” for some CLOD.

EAF19_Baz

We can just jump into AX server and have a go. If others join we will have more guys to shoot at…

Apollo Baz & Stuntman are on TS right now playing War Thunder. I have the game but cant get it to work. But they are on TS if you want to hop on.

Anyone up for some flying today, Sunday? I’ll be around all day. Got the urge to get shot down by my squadies

I certainly will Apollo; I’ll be on TS from 10.00 GMT.

Catch you later.

EAF19_BAZ

Me too :slight_smile: