CLOD with Apollo

Now I can’t join. My daughter is having a sleepover in the game room.
Sorry gents.

Ahhh too bad Apollo.

Have a nice pyjama party. :slight_smile:

EAF19_Baz

I’m really pissed off about this… I was looking forward to some good fights tonight…

How can I understand you…

Well, Apollo “the games room” is not the only room in the house… and no one this forum will think any less of you if you have to break off from flying because someone needs the toilet.:wink:

EAF19_Baz

Apollo,Baz and I are on TS and ATAG server now for a couple of hours. It’s 12:15 GMT here now

Thanks guys for a fun filled afternoon. I think I’m beginning to like the Hurricane.:smiley:

EAF19_BAZ

Likewise Baz :slight_smile:

Great little flight in ATAG this afternoon… got my 1st kill :banana:

I had to shoot off earlier as the outlaws er I mean inlaws showed up.

Ive just been flying offline over Kent trying to find the airfields. I now have a basic idea of their locations.

Many thank Baz,Apollo.

Cheers

Charlie

Congrats Charlie on your kill… Sent him down in flames, you did!
It’s a pleasure to be there to help if needed. Once you get Track IR you will notice a huge jump in immersion. Im sure you’ll love it. It is expensive, but worth every penny.

Swoop. Good to see you as well. Much fun to fly with you mate. Hope to do it soon again sir.

Baz. Thanks for always hanging out with me during your day. Much appreciated sir.

Good fun yesterday Baz. Wish we would have found those 88’s. I’m really liking the convergence I got now. I settled for 600m vertical. Will try that a while now. Was good to duke it out with the blue nazi on AX server as well. Think we did pretty well last night

Yeah always good fun flying with you Apollo. I think we represented the EAF pretty well, finishing with a lazy patrol over the channel, shooting down one and letting another go.

Despite its shaky start, Cliffs has proven its self to be quite a success, for me at least.:smiley:

EAF19_BAZ

Agreed sir.

if you’re online tomorrow in the morning Baz and Apollo and whoever wants, i’ll be online from about 9.00 CET… see you in case.

Glad to know it.
Will try to be there!

Great!

I’ll be there Storm and Walty.:smiley:

EAF19_BAZ

My wife has plans for me later today, so I won’t be able to join that early. But since the kids are going, we should be back rather early. I will log onto TS around 22:00 my time. I think that’s 14:00 UK/15:00CET.

Thanks Baz, Stuntman and my wingman Walty for a few good sorties the other day on CLoD.
Whilst defending British troops at Dunkirk, we saw some intense action down low over Oye Plage.
I thought that would be our first and last fight with all those a dis fighters around. But we survived due to good comms and mutual support.
As a unit we downed 4 or 5 enemy for only one loss…unfortunately we lost the pilot as well. So annoying to go through all that intense fighting and end up being pk by a He111 sniper gunner. I was the one who wanted to go after the easy targets. But those tail gunners can be dangerous!
Lets see if we can resurrect Walty for some more action as I need my wingman back.

Good flying gents and lets try to stay alive out there.

Cheers.

Hi guys, sorry for no join with you last Saturday but Red1 was the first time in COD and he need information about the game setting and engine/avionic management. He is combat ready now…
see you soon…
GB
P.s. until now COD is the best

Good job Geebeer!
That’s good team spirit. Helping your wingman. Next time you guys can join our big wing across the channel.