EGF_Techy
EGF_Mikke
EGF_Painter
EGF_Classic
EGF_Richy
EGF_Triple1
EGF_Stuntman
EGF_Repent

Count me in, just dont know when we will get it in the U.S.? :mad: Been watching the Vids and Screenies and looks like some good stuff! :banana:

rdy for duty!

Will get it, be sure.

Might be two weeks or so though (no idea when it will be out here, or if it already is, but I doubt it).

german users are reporting alot of bugs …
first patch out, but it seems, that it will need some more to be the game alot have waited for :frowning:

this is funny :slight_smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5loOg9xUSA

Ok, I don’t wanted to make bad temper :o
…paf runs away…

LOL:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: Yup, think I said it in another post, let the germans find the bugs. :smiley: :wink:

I’ve it I’ve find the bug when you press to walk the soldier go tired :roflmao:

I’m sorry but I think that I’ve to wait for EGF because with my pc the game have low fps :mad:

I want to change my pc MB, Abit Nf7 AMD 2500+ overclocked to 3200+, 1Gb RAm SkVideo 9800 pro

I’m waitning for BOB HW spec maybe were too late because I’ll Became to travel with ship :mad:

Anyway I’ll buy the game in Italian/English versionwhen came out!

now I’ve the Czeck YAPATIT

I can upgrade only once. Reading the recommended spec (= minimum in real life for playabilty) i think i will play OFP for another year. I am playing Liberation 41-45 most of the time.

Nice hovercraft movie :cool:

Ming

I want it… I need it, soonest!
That’ll be me for the next couple of months…

have you see this?

Just moved from the FinMod to CLSA II, what a mod:)

Love this Screen Shot! And here is some more http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=64;t=54561
Are you Drooling yet?

Holy Cannoli thanks Os blimey amazing shots over there!

When’s Whirlwinds of Vietnam out that’s another good one on the back burner

Ming

Grrreat!!.. I’m so looking forward to this. Screenshots are superb… all I’m going to need is some talented modder to produce a British Para mod and I’m happy!!

I did hear that they made it Highly Modable…:smiley:
I know most of you folks have seen a video of the Track IR in use with Arma, attached is a different vid shows User and Ingame footage hope you enjoy: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4928428714571383685&hl=en
Do we have any Geman owners of this game? Please step forward tell us how it plays? I know screens and videos are limited, hows it play in RL?

I wonder what stops those troopers from falling off the skids…

You could enrol me - I might be grounded by lack of time and equipment space but ArmA should arrive this week and I’m free of exams in three weeks - I will have no space for a yoke at home but will be able to play ArmA without problems…

Certainly a great mod for OFP.

I bought ArmA in the end but until they fix the fact that i and loads of people get BSOD then it is staying shelved until fixed.
Until then im loving playing EVE:D