Anyone Flying DCS BS?

Anyone flying BlackShark ?

just started flying it a bit…, still learning ABRIS but should be nice to be online with someone with more experience.

Whenever you want mate :wink:

I only use ABRIS for the map, though…

Cool mate,

I have downloaded the Dragon Training Maps and Im pratice on it. Also this is a good resource for studing:

http://war-hawks.net/Training/mod/resource/view.php?id=122

I will finished the ABRIS and them I will go to Weapon system…, let me know when you are available for a training :slight_smile:

I gave priority to weapons systems, so maybe we can teach each other :slight_smile:

Since I have a lot of free time while I look for a new job, you tell me when you are available :wink:

Cool,

tommorrow will be fine for me :slight_smile: but Im still low on the learning curve:D

I would like to join you some time. like Nepe I am looking for work but am starting a temporary job today till Jan 10th, not sure what my hours are going to be? find out today Ill post back if I can join ya.

would be great Osprey. Let us know

Arround 20h30 GMT should be fine to me

I have this missions pack

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=46354

maybe usufull for you

What training are you planing for today? :slight_smile:

Mannn…, flying this aricraft is hard…, but thats why is so chalanging…

I took ages to just put the Kamov hoovering and double of ages to realize that my missles didnt shoot without activate the weapons power switch (thank you Nepe) ehhehe…

Tonight I will repeat the traing online…, I will be on TS

If anyone else is interested, give it a try.

But be warned, last time we spent 30 minutes just to be able to send a DataLink target one to another :slight_smile: And I know that this is not everyone’s cup of tea.

Sat looking at it yesterday. Using 1½ hours and several attemts to get the bird in the air; Each time following the checklist and each time ending with the APU winding down after a few seconds :confused: :confused: :confused:
I don’t get it. I used to be able to start the engines and get in the air, but it have been a while.
I think I am ready.

“Missery seeks company” :wink:

That should be easy to fix

If the APU is winding down thats because theres no fuel:

Open APU fuel shut-off valve (RCTRL+RSHIFT+L)
Forward fuel tank pumps on (LCTRL+LSHIFT+A)
Rear fuel tank pumps on (LSHIFT+P)

And proceed to start it up.

Don`t forget to check the APU exhaust gas temps :stuck_out_tongue:

I did as you said and NoGo. Then I looked at the Start-up video and did not find a reson for it either.
The I reloaded a friends stat up mission, and not Dragons!; And then everything worked as adverticed :banana:

Must be something wrong with Dragons training stuff :mad:
To bad. They really look nice :frowning:

Strange…Cassa and I did fly 2 times with Dragon´s mission, manual start-up. No problem at all. It was the weapons training mission.

Just testet.
NP in the weapons training. But Training version 1.4 simply wont do. I was wondering if the bird are out of fuel to the APU :confused:

Precedure in all cases:
[ol]
[li]Battery 1 - Check
[/li][li]Battery 2 - Check
[/li][li]Fuel guage - Check
[/li][li]Fuel pump Front - Check
[/li][li]Fuel pump rear - Check
[/li][li]Fuel quantity - Check
[/li][li]APU fuel shutoff - Check (on (green light on over the exust temp.)
[/li][li]APU start - Check
[/li][/ol]

In the failed cases the all three lights turns on but the APU exust temp never raises at all and APU shuts down after approximately 15 sec.

Any idears.

BTW: I had a canselled dinner invitation due to the snow, so I will be online tonight on TS/Skype. If anyone feel need to fly :wink:

But Training version 1.4 simply wont do. I was wondering if the bird are out of fuel to the APU

you haven’t read the briefing of that mission, have you? :wink:

What makes you write this?
I have a nasty suspicion that are something in the briefing that explains my problems…

I havent played BS for a while i got pretty good at the start up and mastered the weapons basics but have forgotten quite a bit now.

When the job settles down may jump back into it.