Advice needed from UK

I’m afraid you’re still suffering from the consequences of our SE New Guinea…:roflmao::roflmao:

Il Pesca reserved those 2 rooms for himself, Wildcat, Max and another Roman friend…:smiley:

I’ll ask him for details…:wink:

EDIT- PM to IlPesca sent.

Mikke, Zhibbi, Jimmi

Do you want me to book?

The sooner we nab this room the better.

The hotel is half full of japs and italians, we need some more sensible Europeans to keep control.

(Monstter, maybe I take my Milne Bay movie and Zero model to show the Japanese guests, lol!)

Yes, go ahead and book the room!

Too bad I’m traveling with hand baggage only, much harder to bring the helpful tools to keep things under control (yes, I will be feeling naked over the weekend, all the nice steel will have to stay in Sweden :().

I can speak for Jimmi too, so go ahead Joe

And many thanks :slight_smile:

BTW, if someone is arriving Friday night at Stansted, then I would think about hiring the car.

Rooms all booked, as follows:

5 July
Zhibbi and Father
double room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed - £90

6 July
Zhibbi and Father, Nepe, Mikke
family room with 4 single beds - £160

7 July
Zhibbi and Father, Nepe, Mikke, Jimmi, Joe
family room with 6 single beds - £200

I double checked all the Italian bookings and can confirm:

Twin room for Wwwolf
Single room for Bear
Family room of 4 for MonsTTer’s friend
Family room of 3 for MonsTTer
Single room for Seyou
Double room for Il Pesca and Max
Double Room for Wildcat and Friend

Now I have to learn to speak Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Japanese in 3 weeks. Ah, forget it, you can just all speak Scottish! Capiche?

Cambridge will never be the same again!

Wohoo, I hope the breakfast is good:)

The Axis Era is over, my friend…:smiley:

Back in the 30s, my Mother used to ride a bycicle with the Three Axis flags (Nazi, Rising Sun & italian Kingdom), and a big “ROBERTO” painted over; mind you it was NOT a Company name like RALEIGH or BIANCHI…it stood for ROmeBERlinTOkio! :eek:

Nowadays, Daihatsu has switched from Landing Barges to silly mini-SUVs, and tomorrow I’ll be riding (at 240 km/h…:D) on the same German AutoBahn we used to bomb in 602 1945 DCG…:banana:

Look at the name of the road just north of our hotel!! :eek:

:roflmao: :rofl:

It’s definitely a Nature’s conspiracy, Buddy…51 is 602’s Nightmare, and [i]viceversa!!! :smiley:

[/i]We just HAVE to get drunk and make an EAF Photoshoot in that road on Friday, 6th…:banana:
[i]

By the way…forget what I was saying about the Axis Era…Italy & Germany have just announced that their new co-produced Series of Hydrogen Cell-propelled Submarines has just entered Service…:eek:

RoBe rule the waves…:bootyshk:
[/i]

LOL where are the jap? :roflmao: check six Joe!

my Mother used to ride a bycicle with the Three Axis flags

Ah I like that one pistachio chocolate and vanilla

Ming

Fresh from the factory before applying camo paint