Yesterday on BoS

Morning all,

Enjoyed the flight last night, shame there weren’t more red opponents, but the attacks on ground targets were good fun. I think I will really get into BoX once they get the VR implementation in. Finding looking around the thick padding on the Fw190 cockpit framing to be too hard to look around when trying to fly in formation. VR tends to remove this in DCS. Fingers crossed it won’t be long.

I think I will stick with the Fw190 and the Mc202 as my aircraft of choice.

OD

Nice to hear OD. What server were you flying on?
I’m happy you like the FW190. It requires a bit more tactics and planning compared to the Yak1b, where you just dive in and out turn everyone.

Finnish Virtual Pilots, or something like that. I was flying the Fw190A-5, it felt a bit better to me than the A-3. The visibility behind is great, it’s just to 2 and 10 o’clock that there is a problem. Can’t see past that padding, no matter how much I zoom in or out. When we started on the server numbers were relatively even but then the Axis forces completely outnumbered the Soviets. It was silly in the end; which did make it a tad dull.

I also need to work on my landings in the 190! I struggle to get it to slow down!

Sorry we didn’t join you!
we experienced tech issues with pilots new to BOS…

sorted out now!
hoepfully we’ll do something togheter nexe time :wink:

Would be fun to have 8-12 EAF on the server, coordinating attacks and capturing an airfield!

LOL

We did try, but since none of us had undestod the rules our attack was in vain :roflmao:

There were rules?

You can’t capture and airfield unless that the server have designated it as open for attack.

We just attacked an airfield of oppotunity :bootyshk:

I thought it was, I saw a message flash up that an airfield was open to attack - don’t know which one - after we hit the other targets.

I think you came on the server,…after we found out :roflmao: