Whos playing ArmA2?

Just bought it for 15eur…, any platoons arround?

I think I saw someone playing in Steam. Do you already have an Steam account Casssa? You will need it anyway for COD.

Yep I do mate…, quite fun this game. Team play with a nice platoon should be very cool

I play it on and off, recently bought the first addon for it, but haven’t installed it yet. Haven’t really played it online though, and not sure I will have time to do it, but I love it for off-line (unlike ClOD that refuse to work for me now).

COD is not my game…, I like fps but in large maps like this one. COD is another CounterStrike with diferent graphics.

Sorry Cassa, I meant CliffsOfDover :slight_smile:

LOL:roflmao:

I have it and play it every week on the Charlie Foxtrot tournament.:slight_smile:

Bear in mind though that ArmA 2 + expansion “Operation arrowhead” is almost a required bundle today for MP - also called “Combined Operations” if you want to buy it together.

Cool…, first I must get some experience. Still rookie on the game…, but I check the prices for the OA

Sometimes Steam will do a deal on the Addons. Operation Arrowhead is excellent as is the British Forces, Private Military Company is so…so…

@Osprey - yes I’ve heard the PMC was a more or less failed attempt at monkeying the FPS genre…wrong game though, lol.

Only have the BAF Lite (free, ugly looking version included in OA patch), and the units, despite their low-poly, looks like they would look excellent in the DLC version.

I also had the DLC version but could not resist, I can honestly say that it was well worth the money. :slight_smile: