We have new wings! Pilot Officer Oldboy, one step forward!

Dear pilots, officers, (bi)folks and countrymen, @51Squadron @41wing

it is with really immense pleasure that i grant @EAF_OldBoy_Rob his wings, actually we are now talking to P/O OldboyRob, congratulations!

You had a long but steady learning curve with us but most of all you are a great addition to our group, we are really happy and proud to have someone so cheerful as you in the band!

Again, welcome officially inside EAF.

beware that trainings are not over but will get tougher and more focused and remember that you have option to decide if becoming an EAF51 pilot or be part of the northern Europe/Scandinavian group as @Mikke and becoming an EAF331 pilot! You have time to decide, but in a week we will decide for you if you don’t reply :wink: :laughing:

THE BAR IS OPEN AND ALL ON YOU NOW OLDBOY!!

Couple of pics of the cerimonial flyby by @EAF51_Ibanez, tomorrow is coming the video by @Joker .

ITALIAN

Cari piloti, ufficiali, (bi)FOLCHI e avieri,

è con davvero immenso piacere che concedo le ali a @EAF_OldBoy_Rob, in realtà stiamo parlando con P/O OldboyRob, congratulazioni!

Hai avuto una lunga ma costante curva di apprendimento con noi, ma soprattutto sei una grande aggiunta al nostro gruppo, umananamente e tecnicamen! Siamo davvero felici e orgogliosi di avere qualcuno così allegro come te nel gruppo!!

Ancora una volta, benvenuto ufficialmente all’interno dell’EAF!

Attenzione che il training non è finito ma diventerà più duro e più mirato e ricorda che hai la possibilità di decidere se diventare un pilota EAF51 o far parte del gruppo nord Europa / Scandinavo come @Mikke e diventare un pilota EAF331! Hai tempo per decidere, ma entro una settimana in caso lo decideremo noi per te se non lo dirai :wink:

IL BAR E’ APERTO E TUTTO SUL TUO CONTO ORA OLDBOY!!

ps: Un paio di foto del sorvolo cerimoniale fatte da @ EAF51_Ibanez, domani in arrivo il video di Joker!!

8 Likes

Congrats OldBoy, was a pleasure be the one who trained You the first evening You flew with the 51 :+1:

2 Likes

A beer for me! Congrats Rob!

By the way here’s a short perspective of the fly-by. :grimacing:

PS: nr.2 owes me a new propeller :face_with_monocle: :grinning:

6 Likes

Congrats Oldboy and young pilot! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi Old Boy and Congratulations!! Unfortunately last night I had to leave at eleven 'o clock and I missed your well deserved fly by. I join the others in saying that everytime I have flown with you it was a great pleasure. I’ll have a pint of bitter on you if you don’t mind! Cheers!

1 Like

Great OldBoy, well done mate!!!

…and Bacardi&Cola pls :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats !!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

i couldn’t fly much lately but i followed your steadyy progresses!

Great work Rob!

i always enjoy your company, you’ll be a great addition to EAF!

ps may i suggest you joining 331? We need to balance our italian extravagance inside our european team! also that way Mikke will feel less lonely! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family, Rob!

Congratulations on the promotion and finally you take off the T in front of your nick!

1 Like

Grattis Rob!
And welcome to 331! :wink:

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Good job, young boy!!

1 Like

Congrats Oldboy, well done !

1 Like

:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you all, It’s so fun flying with this group and you all make flying seem so easy to learn, and stil learning too. Always looking forward to the monday and thursday.
cheers
:beers:

3 Likes

Congratulations :sunglasses:

Ill have Guiness

Salute!

2 Likes

Well done Rob, congratulations!!!:sunglasses::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

New assignment at EAF 41 Wing, 331 Squadron

Welcome :+1:!

3 Likes