Vendo pedali Slaw Device RX Viper V2 più Damper Kit

Ciao a tutti,
causa passaggio ad altro tipo di pedaliera più adatta alle mie caratteristiche biofisiche (sono basso e con il bacino stretto) vendo a malincuore i migliori pedali che abbia mai avuto, gli Slaw Device Viper RX V2.
Dato che secondo me sono il top sono passato ad un altro prodotto sempre dello stesso produttore, proprio perché una volta provati sapevo che qualità avrei trovato.
I pedali sono tutti in metallo (no leghe o plastiche), hanno bearing su tutti i meccanismi, sensori magnetici contactless su tutti i tre gli assi, posizione dei pedali settabile con tre inclinazioni e tre differenti tipologie di risposta per i freni.
Il tutto poi ulteriormente configurabile via software per inserire in hardware curve, deadzone e quant’altro.
In giro potete trovare review sia video che su vari blog di simulatori e i pareri sono sempre entusiasti.
I pedali sono nuovi (Novembre 2021) quindi con ancora 14 mesi di garanzia, sono tenuti in maniera maniacale (coperti con una copertura ad hoc alla fine di ogni sessione di volo e spolverati con piumino ogni sabato, chi mi conosce e ha già avuto modo di acquistare dell’hardware da me sa che sono maniaco, un Hannibal Lecter dell’hardware :rofl:)
Non contento ho poi acquistato il kit per montarci un damper idraulico per ottenere una risposta ancora più realistica nel movimento.
I pedali saranno spediti nel suo imballaggio originale con corriere espresso assicurato.
Qui la foto dal sito del produttore:

Qui la foto della mia configurazione (ho optato per un full black e per un damper rosso)

Fornisco la fattura di acquisto per il discorso della garanzia e anche per testimoniare il costo sostenuto all’acquisto e senza kit damper che per la precisione ammonta a 578,10€
Li vendo spediti a 420€ (mi rendo conto che il prezzo non è amichevole, ma questi pedali sono il top e sono praticamente indistruttibili, come ho detto li cambio solo perché con le mie gambe non lunghe ( :rofl:) faccio fatica ad arrivare a fine corsa.

Joker OUT

1 Like

Beautiful. Im still using my 15+ year old Hoffman pedals, so this could be an option, though for the amount of time I am flying is quite expensive.

One question, where I fly I have wooden floor, and it is my working space too, so I need to get the pedals aways after I fly. How could I stick these pedals to the floor so they don´t slip?

Grazie

Nepe if You look at the picture You will see that I took a wooden board and I screwed the pedals above it.
I took a board with dimensions that enable me to put the front side on the wall so when You push the pedals the force goes from the pedals to the board and from the board to the wall. In this manner You can push the pedals so strong that even a Bruce Lee flying kick will seems weakling with no movement :+1:
Me too have a wooden floor I can assure You that if You take the board of the right tickness to accomodate the screw You will never have problems. :+1:

OK, count me as interested. But first I need to figure out the rest of the setup. Today, one of the main issues I find to fly is the lack of a good setup and the amount of time I waste setting everything in my working place. The pedals slip, I dont have a good stand for the stick, preferably on the middle position.

I am looking now at this stand:

or even this solution?

Nepe, if I manage to convert my working desk into a sim pit in a couple of minutes, you can do it as well. You just need to build a telescopic support structure like I did :wink:

https://forum.europeanaf.net/t/listiamo-il-nostro-hardware-ed-2021/36949/5?u=banzai_eaf51

Can You make a shot from 90 degrees left or right? I see the crystal plane that made impossible any deskmount but I need to see if You have something that could stop the wooden board, over wich the pedals must be screwed, from moving forward.

Hey Banzi, that looks fantastic! How did you build that stand? As you can see in the link above, I can buy it for “only” 280€ :hot_face:

I Joker…well, I just got outside and took a few wooden bars from a nearby demolition site :smiley: That is now helping me stop my pedals to move forward, so I’m confident I could use something similar for any other pedals

1 Like

Oh well, I just designed it myself and then ordered the bars cut to the required lengths and the connectors online. It was 5-6 years ago, I think I spent around 90£…
The nice thing about it is that it “locks” chair and pedals (and the HOTAS, obviously) together, so nothing slips (and the chair does not rotate), and when I don’t use it I simply “compress” it and push it under the desk.

@Joker domanda…

where do you put your feet when flying? I have opted for the following:

but I cant visualise where my feet would be and if the bars would be an obstacle to operate the pedals.

As (I think) in real life I let the foot on the foot rest. In my case is simply cause the Viper have large foot rest and also, cause they are the copy of the real F-16 pedals, You have Your toe on the foot rest and the hell on ground. So is confortable and You can fly 2 or 3 hours without too stress.
As to see the feet there’s no real need cause if You have them on the foot rest You known already where they are.

that is a problem. The pedals will fit on top of 2 bars, so they will be above the floor. Im afraid that, with my heels in the floor I will not be able to press the pedals

And for this that I put all on a wooden board.

Chiudo il post perché nel frattempo non avendo ricevuto un’offerta precisa e dovendo affrettare i tempi ho sparso un po’ la voce e ho trovato un compratore che li prende subito. Grazie a tutti.