Thursday the 16th, Giovedì 16 settembre, training night with DCS

Buongiorno ragazzi,

per questa sera stavamo pensando di fare un’altra serata dedicata al training, ora non ricordo (nel senso che proprio non lo ricordo) se @EAF51_Ibanez sia già di ritorno oggi ma in ogni caso io e Joker saremmo disponibili, nel caso fosse disponibile avevo promesso a EAF_T_OldBoy_Rob lunedì di fare del training con lui visto che è da un pò che non voliamo assieme.

Sotto con la lista che vista come è andata lunedì sera cose da sistemare ce ne sono per tutti tra settaggi, conoscenza dell’aeroplano e soprattutto la navigazione.

A stasera! @51Squadron

Good morning lads,

for tonight we were thinking of doing another evening dedicated to training, now I don’t remember (in the sense that I just don’t really remember) if EAF51_Ibanez is already back today but in any case Joker and I would be available, in case it was available I had promised OldBoy_Rob on Monday to do some training with him as we haven’t been flying together for a while.

Go on with the list below that seen how it went on Monday evening there are things to fix for everyone between settings, knowledge of the airplane and above all navigation.

See you tonight!

ps: @EAF_OldBoy_Rob you have a PM!

1 Like

Joker IN!

On my way home so I will be online in time to train.
C u tonight
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Chip IN

Dedalo IN

@51Squadron the new server is up and RUNNING! Will see if Joker will prepare also the srs server, but our destination is EAF51 Server this evening! :blush:

7 Likes

First I had some issues when installing the new graphics card (monitor refused to show anything other than black to begin with), but I finally managed to get a picture so I could update my graphics drivers.
Then I had to test on different maps, different planes, on my server and hosting myself. Results will be reported elsewhere. :smiley:

3 Likes