Thrustmaster Cougar & CH pedals

S!

Hope you’re all well.

Because I am rapidly developing into a complete nerd, I recently purchased the above equipment. Quick question: does anyone use the above combination? If so, do you have expertise in setting them up for FB?

I’ve read the manual for the Cougar and think I understand the basics. However, rather than reprogramming the files that come with the stick for FB, I wonder if any of you experts have developed your own files that I might possibly . . . . ummm . . . . . steal?

If some kind soul wanted to forward the files my email is felix.rigg@easynet.co.uk . Eternal gratitude, plus the promise of a beer at next year’s Flying Legends, will be yours in return.

Also, I would like to programme the CH pedals so that they have at least some element of dead zone. Does anyone know how one does this, please?

With thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Regards to all

RAC Felix EF

I don’t have CH pedals, but I think Paddy still use his (infrequently ;)).
Shaping the axis is very simple using the Cougar control panel (provided you have gameport connection for the pedals and have them connected to the Cougar. A picture showing that is included in the attached zip, which also contains the files for the Cougar I’m using.

No beer, cola for me. :wink:

S!

Mikke, thanks for your reply. My CH pedals are USB not gameport.

Regards to all

RAC Felix EF