Thank you mates

@ Jirka (service admin communication)

My friend, you have 3 user ID on our forum:

Jirka - created 15-7-2005 - Awaiting confirmation
Jirja EAF 19 - created 25-7-2005 - registred member
Jirka EAF 310 - Pilot Officier - Thi is your new USER ID with full rights P/O of access to private EAF forums too.

If you do not mind, as ADMIN I will “Ban” the previous two ID (Jirka and Jirka EAF 19), so I have to take care only about one Jirka ID :slight_smile: . Please confirm. Thanks.

Yes Bear. “Jirka” and “Jirka EAF19” can be banned.

Well, unless he falls asleep while in flight… :roflmao:

Well done Jirka!

I had the pleasure to fly with you and the sensation was impressive.

Good luck!

Many thanks Swoop. Flying with you, with other T/Os and EAF pilots are very interesting for me everytime. Every new experience has very high value for me.

Very intensively I was thinking about EAF squads. Ming know about me that I am historian-amateur. The number of squad 310 means for me something more. I must say that it is choice of my heart

Do you know that squads 310., 242. and 19. was formed as Duxford wing in August 1940 under command of your ace S/Ldr. Douglas Bader ?

Flying with english speakers on one TS channel is invaluable school of your language for me. I read many memoirs of our Czech pilots flying in RAF during WW2. Many of them lived out the same as I am.
I afraid that still you will have one Czech in your TS channel who will try to understand you with changeable successes. :slight_smile:

S!
Jirka

Congratulations Jirka on attaining your EAF wings! :w00t:

I hope you will be very happy here and many thanks for providing such a great online war for the community to enjoy. I look forward to meeting you again soon in the virtual skies and great success with 310 Squadron in the future. :slight_smile:

~{} “Salute!”

I must say that it is choice of my heart

Very good! :slight_smile:

Now you will need to find many good and honourable men Georgie to make the Czech squadron grow - but you will fly with any EAF pilot under the EAF banner always :slight_smile:

Do you know that squads 310., 242. and 19. was formed as Duxford wing in August 1940 under command of your ace S/Ldr. Douglas Bader ?

Do you know that I chose to name our 19 Squadron because I knew that yes :slight_smile:

That was a great night all, very pleasing to see the EAF come together in our happy band of brothers

Do you know Georgie that ‘band of brothers’ is from William Shakespeare words in ‘Henry V’?

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Yep it is true still :slight_smile:

Ming

Congratulations Jirka on your wings and good luck in 310 :slight_smile:

:ani_beer:

Well done Jirka :slight_smile:

Saluut!

Grattis Jirka, bra gjort :slight_smile: