TF comes back!

May they have taken suggestion by this palette…

BOCHES!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I still expected it to look better after all this time and effort. Graphically it’s not stacking up next to BoX or DCS. I know it’s a lot older but with their much vaunted source-code and all this work…it hasn’t improved the look of the aircraft or the terrain.

Planes looks excellent on the outside IMO, terrain seems to be on the old level that is now what, 8 or 9 years old?

The map is still WIP. I like the look of planes.

And the Dewotine D520

2 Likes

Somewhere in Afrika…

1 Like

Guessing, despite all the time that has passed, there is no news on VR compatibility? They said it would delay things, but seeing as they are this far behind what’s another delay? May as well do it properly!

I imagine that most of hardcore players that move the tide inside the sqaudrons have switched to VR…
Once you start flying VR you don’t come back…
So it will be verdy difficult to win squadrons hearths without Vr

The Fleet’ Boys

1 Like

…And now a little update patch

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31326

Video of Afrika Tour

https://youtu.be/crcw_-KmkU0

Cliffs seems dover cliffs covered in sand… and ther’s no vegetation at all…
Apart of this it’s not bad…

I’ll go for that, CloD when someone pulled the plug out and half the water in the Channel drained away. At least the Bf109’s & Widcat now have desert camo.

Well found Dedalo, but this is the problem with profiles, someone makes one up probably from a bad photo and it then becomes a source that everyone else uses. The camo pattern of the profile is A scheme corresponding to the serial number ending in an even number. The CloD Spitfire has the wrong B camo scheme. It is true that from about mid 1941 the Air Ministry gave up the A & B scheme camo system and had all aircraft painted with the B scheme. Some airframes that lasted beyond this date kept their original camo scheme. So yes the developers probably saw the profile but didn’t use the correct camo.
This is what the official a/c history says : (which could be wrong if the aircraft maintenance card was not properly kept up to date)
P7698 IIa CBAF MXII 45MU 29-11-40 611S 28-2-41 308S 26-5-41 416S 22-12-41 58OTU 4-5-42 FACE 3-9-43 recat B 11-9-43 57OTU 2-6-44.

From this we see it went to 611 sqdn (GZ or FY), 308 Polish sqdn (ZF), 416 Canadian sqdn (DN) then to an OTU in May 42

1 Like

Thanks for your historical notes. I will treasure it.

Marseille!!!

!

!

2 Likes

Map and skins

1 Like