Tempest campaign

You know it’s a strange thing but despite being an (all too) avid mission builder I don’t think I’ve ever visited this particular forum before. Lots of nice skins here. Anyway I’ve just done a Tempest offline campaign and posted it up on AirWarfare.com and also at CombatAce. Hopefully they’ll make it available for me in the next couple of days.
I’ve mailed copies to several of my cronies in the EAW so maybe they’ll review it for me first.:slight_smile:

I was just searching the net for just such a campaign! Sounds great and I´m really looking forward to try it out! :slight_smile:

Thx!

Me too, I’ll have to keep my eyes out for it.

I have now flown about 10 missions and so far I think this campaign is great! :slight_smile: The missions are various and fun and the briefings are well written.
It also provides a challenge when navigating in the Volkel territory on full real and in bad weather.

Great job Whizz!

Thanks Mram, I was never satisfied with the V1 missions and I thought that people might give up at that point, but I think it gets better when the wing moves to Holland.
Cheers.:slight_smile: