T62 vs M60 SABOW

Saw its was down to 8€ at gamersgate today and picked it up. Nice tanksimulation if you once get through that horrible GUI.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SABW/steel-armor-blaze-of-war
Got my ass kicked by some M60s here:

BONKERS I bought it two days ago and then it costed me 30 EUROS!!!

Bugger…ah well it’s a nice experience but I still got to figure out the 200 zillion actions in the worst GUI ever seen lol.

I played Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942 (WWII Eastern Front Tank Sim by the same Devs) and it was even less streamlined but I loved the atmopshere. Ahh so much I wish for them to make another WWII tank sim…why not the third battle of Kharkov in 1943? :rolleyes:

Yes, the GUI :rolleyes:
But I am getting used to it now, hehe.
I think it is a really good sim with some depth actually. The Yom-Kippur-war would have made a great scenario with that sim. Golan heights & Sinai desert, maybe with a playable Centurion tank also.
Nevertheless, most fun I get from the Iran-Iraq Campaign altough these ditches can be really annoying. Afgahnistan can be pure frustration with the RPGs. Angola I will try later.

Here I dig in my iranian M60s to defend a strategic point against an iraqy counterattack.

At Dawn in a nearly perfect position to overlook the valley. You see the shell-ejector works :slight_smile: