Something we are preparing...šŸ˜

Nelle prossime settimane, faremo delle prove su uno dei nostri server e allestiremo una serata particolareā€¦ @51Squadron @41wing @SIG_Webber

Aperto a tutti e reso pubblico il testing!

Over the next few weeks, we will be testing completely open to everyone, in one of our servers, to set up a special and fun eveningā€¦

6 Likes

If you need more hintsā€¦:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:star_struck::heart:

3 Likes

Coooolllll :sunglasses:
Cheers
:beers:

Minute 1.50 just to understand how fast and how low they fly!!

For us, best plane for this job is the TF51 Mustang

Giusto per avere unā€™idea di quanto vicini, veloci e bassi volano durante la gara vera e propria, CHE FIGATA!

Per noi il miglior pretendente ĆØ il TF51, basta copiare i comandi del P51 normale e siete a posto.

Figo! Ma perchƩ non il 51 standard?

Il TF51 ce lā€™hanno tuttiā€¦

E poi ĆØ civile. Eā€™ piĆ¹ ā€œrealisticoā€ per queste cose in effetti :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Under bridges too? Through a hanger?
:beers:

Niente armi, niente blindature, ĆØ piĆ¹ leggero e veloce e poi appunto ĆØ il modulo che letteralmente tutti hanno!

@EAF_OldBoy_Rob it will a pylon race circuit with other planes, low level, with clock working and other planes around with you at the same time, so no stunts :joy: we already done it once, couple of years ago, with full timing for each plane and also penalties. It was, we want to develop and propose it again with a little bit more advanced way.

Something like, 2 weeks of persistent mission running to try and learn the courseā€¦a booking phase and the qualification and race evening.

1 Like

Italians going fast!! :wink:

Looks fun Cappe and I donā€™t think iā€™ve tried Pylon racing yet.

1 Like

count me in