Rolling Thunder

Hey Stuntman, could you explain how to use a main tank gunsight?

Im playing DCS Combined Arms

@Nepe: I don’t have DCS so I don’t know type of sight it uses, but I could give you a real life illustration of the M1 Abrams’ M256 tank sight.

Anyhow - I finally managed to finish the RT7 video, just in time! In next week RT8 is taking place, and I will surely record that as well. :slight_smile:

[video=youtube_share;hjX2jipDb3U]http://youtu.be/hjX2jipDb3U[/video]

Ooh, a vid embedded in the EAF forum, we’re starting to catch up. :slight_smile:

Enjoy in full HD!

Here’s finally the eight edition of RT caught on tape! Both from me and from a free-flying cameraman! The theatre is this time in Iran - U.S. M1A1s vs Iranian T-90As! :wink:

//youtu.be/I87yq8cugio

As always, enjoy in 1080p and full screen!

Stuntman. I’ve seen about 4 minutes of this film so far. I intend to watch the whole track, but I just have to say that your comms are short and to the point. I got on your case about this the other day, but this proves to me that you know about comms and know it very well. Very nice dude!

Thanks Apollo! Haha, when I want, I can actually be brief, even how surprisingly that sounds from the loose cannon that is me - I know Mram and Starfire agrees! :wink:

I saw the whole film. What immersion! It was awesome to see and very exciting up to the end. What a cool sim!
Hope to see you tonight mate.

Finally Rolling Thunder 9 is out! This scenario was quite crazy - Russian T72s vs Chernorussian T72s! Guess how much ID-confusion there were!? Check that out in the video :roflmao:

[video=youtube_share;fbMrUcw2cgM]http://youtu.be/fbMrUcw2cgM[/video]

Rolling Thunder 10 is out! We return to the great clashes of M1 vs T90 - but this time on a huge desert plain with 5 kilometre view range and awesome engagements. So much mayhem!

//youtu.be/bVAQIOkgZcA

Hey chaps!

You probably don’t know - but Rolling Thunder has come back from its long sleep! The 11th battle starts tonight!

To celebrate its comeback I have made a new trailer, based of this battle. Players that will play this tonight will recognize many similarities.

But without further ado - here I present you the latest Rolling Thunder trailer!

Enjoy!

//youtu.be/Wn_ku6c37rY

EDIT: video is up again!

Belated, but finally Rolling Thunder 11 is out. :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/SQSV42JhSJ4

Sorry for the very short video but we had massive technical issues this battle with a radio mod (ACRE) that left only about 25% of the footage usuable. Everthing else was lots of exciting “do you hear me” scenarios…:frowning: