Osprey

On Leave

Jojko

Reporting for duty

I’m in.

WB.

Include me please Brigs.

Baz

Back for flying duties…even with man flu.

Sign me up for it Brigs

I’m sorry guys, first time I have to say no… I have a nightshift :frowning:

Yes I’m in

Splash

Could I reserve a place?

Yep, I’m in.

See ya there! :smiley:

Pre stats…stats

This mission was flown by Lieutenant Brigstock, Lieutenant Osprey, 2nd Lieutenant Keets, 2nd Lieutenant Baz, 2nd Lieutenant Marsh, 2nd Lieutenant Splash, 2nd Lieutenant Swoop, 2nd Lieutenant Meako, 2nd Lieutenant Whiskey Bravo and 2nd Lieutenant Puff flying from Mont St. Eloi aerodrome.
Successes include the following:
Albatros D.Va destroyed by Lieutenant Brigstock
Albatros D.Va destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Marsh
Albatros D.Va destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Marsh
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Marsh
Albatros D.Va destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Keets
Albatros D.Va destroyed by Lieutenant Osprey
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by Lieutenant Osprey
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Whiskey Bravo
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Meako
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Meako
Fokker Dr.I destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Splash
Fokker Dr.I destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Splash
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Splash
Pfalz D.IIIa destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Splash
Fokker Dr.I destroyed by 2nd Lieutenant Puff

I’ll do the proper stats tomorrow night.

Oh and one for the album

Someone nosed over. I wont embarrass the offender by naming them…it was Marsh :wink:

Oh man, what a MISSION!!! good job people!!!:KTA:

Someone nosed over. I wont embarrass the offender by naming them…it was Marsh

Yes, but look how neatly I nosed over; that’s class right there:cool:

Good fun mission, thanks Brigs

I got bloody rammed by two of those Fokkers. First one went down and the second snapped my prop and started to go down too…someone else must have served the coup de gras on its ass :). Ended up in a field, upside down and drinking my vodka !!

Disclaimer - Man flu but still flying. - With the late take off past 10, the missus annoyingly wanted to go bed so I had to go into hand signal mode - its just not worth the grief :wink:

Full on mission with massed furballs, ended up winging for Splash on a couple of the DR1s which both were flying around missing a top wing!! Below both of the fights I didn’t get a shot off at the DR1.
Picking up stranglers we carried on down the lines and Splash spotted a group of Pfalzs behind and above us. They dived down and through us, Brigs group turned up below and it was a mass of planes at all heights. Latched onto the leader and got him smoking before having to break off as his wingman gave me a tickle. Hit another which again started smoking but again had to break off with tracer passing too close. With the fight decending, we met the bottom flight and it was an effort just to miss each other. Marsh called out I was leaking fuel so broke off and landed at a well stocked friendly airfield. Hic! good show lads and cheers Brigs for hosting another cracker.

Sorry for the late start chaps, was having a bit of an IT nightmare.

Great mission again. Really immersive seeing several flights appear at different times from different directions. Thanks again Brigs.

Not to rub it in Marsh but here’s a pic from my cockpit. Anyone spot the odd man out? It’s very subtle!

WB.

Not to rub it in Marsh but here’s a pic from my cockpit. Anyone spot the odd man out? It’s very subtle!

WB, you’re just not seeing the breath-taking poise with which I have parked my ride…:stuck_out_tongue:

Stats page updated http://eaf92squadron.com

Promotions

Brigstock and Osprey to Captain

Splash and Swoop to Lieutenant

Medals

Splash and Marsh are awarded the Military Cross for making Ace