Count me in.

WB.

Im in…

Jojko is in!

Yepper! :slight_smile:

Sorry bit late, but count me in

Splash

Date = 17/04/1918;
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Pfalz D.IIIa has been awarded to Pilot Officer Brigstock";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Flying Officer Jojko";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Flying Officer Jojko";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Pilot Officer Osprey";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Pilot Officer Osprey";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Pfalz D.IIIa has been awarded to Pilot Officer Osprey";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Pfalz D.IIIa has been awarded to Flying Officer Whiskey Bravo";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Pfalz D.IIIa has been awarded to Flying Officer Whiskey Bravo";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Pilot Officer Splash";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Pfalz D.IIIa has been awarded to Pilot Officer Splash";
    CampaignLog = "A victory over a Albatros D.Va has been awarded to Flying Officer Puff";
    CampaignLog = "Pilot Officer Splash has been killed in action";

Bad luck Splash!

Also just noticed that WB and Puff both received DFC’s for the last mission

Glad to see my promotion has come in whilst I’m in the flesh pots of Paris, what!!!
Jolly good show and all that. Carry on.

In real life, the build has started and should be completed on time. On the plus side, The entertainment minister is keen for me to relocate. I’m exploring power line sockets as I don’t have cat 5e where I’m likely to go. Will report back soon.

I recently went through a similar situation.
We’ve always had a 3 bedroom place and the boys always shared a room with bunk beds. That left the smallest bedroom for me and my obsessions/toys. Door always closed and my flight sim affliction hidden from guests.

The boys are a lot older now and when the eldest turned 14 it was decided that they re too old to be sharing.

Goodbye my little sanctuary. :frowning:

I’ve ended up in a corner of our bedroom, slotted in between the wardrobe and a full length dressing mirror. I ran a 30m cat 5e outside of the house from the router to the corner of the bedroom. Semi hidden and a compromise hard fought for with the entertainment minister.

If my mates knew the extent of my neediness I’d never live it down :slight_smile: