Red Orchestra 2 for free

Hope I am not informing you wrongly, but friend of mine told me that sometime today (depending on US time zone) RO2 will be free for anyone that install it in next 24h. There should be pilot rescue missions for SEOW done in RO2 once you get shot down :cool:.

So if there are WW2 mud divers among you, here is the chance to try this game if you haven’t.

I repeat once more, not sure when exactly of if this is legit info, I do not have the source, just a tip on SMS message, but thought to inform you anyhow just in case it’s true. Keeping an eye on the steam this evening can’t hurt even if it’s false.

Yep, its true

Indeed it was free, and on top of that, it’s 75% discount on expansion Rising Storm to get full experience in MP for just 3,5€ until end of this weekend.

I am so pleasantly surprised by quality of this game and really hope some of you will play it. Now having really good infantry WW2 game, missed that since good old COD2 days :slight_smile:

Still have it installed mate, was a closed beta tester for Rising Storm till I argued with some of the wanks from Tripwire…but still a very good game!