I am thinking about buying a VR headset to play Il-2 BoX. I know that some of you are using VR for Il-2 so maybe you will help me to make a decision . If you would like to help please share you answers for the following questions:
- What VR headset are you using? Do you recommend it? (I am thinking about new Oculus Quest 2 as it can be also attached to PC).
- I know that strong PC is needed for playing in VR. Right now my PC is not powerful, I’ve got GTX 1060 6GB and AMD Ryzen 5 3600 so I am hoping that maybe it will be enough for the beginning to play on low graphics. Can you tell me what are your PC specs and what graphic levels you have and how many FPS in game?
- Have you been playing Il-2 on track IR before? Do you find VR better?
- Is playing in VR comfortable? Is resolution good enough (let’s assume your current headset) so eyes aren’t tired easily and you can dive into the world game?
- If you have any other suggestions or information around this topic I will be grateful for sharing it.
I think that VR might be a great experiance in Il-2 and may help me in my spacial awareness as in track IR I am getting sometimes a little bit lost.