Patch 4.00 is out

Cheers Simon, re it being a bit Blue, I had forgot I’d install injFX and it had made the clouds really bright and everything Blue. Deleted the files and its loads better. I’m finding spotting much better and from 11K could made out a 109 maybe at 2K (a plane at least that was a 109 :)). The Hurricane will fly on fully rich up to 10K (instead of 2) quite happily now and use of plenty of rudder now rolls her lovely. The new WHQL drivers seem okay with Clod too.

What GFX card you use Swoop.

I’m on NVidia and have stayed well behind the curve on the driver front because the later drivers didn’t work well with CoD

Downloading. Thx Nepe for the links!

Brigs, an old BFG GTX 570 1.2 Gig OC edition, - running everything on default with the Nvidia control panel, except vsync On and triple buffering. Will play about with settings but its fine so far.

Really tempted by the “new” AMD 280X (reworked 7970) in the future but Nvidia’s new G-sync sounds interesting. Interesting time in the GPU wars right now.

Hmmmmmm, new hardware… </HOMER OFF>

Don’t forget to delete the contents of your cache folder before you run as well. Its in the readme, but easy to miss.

Did that before installing, thanks Keets,

this G-Sync sounds really cool, just hope AMD do it to - http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_g_sync_preview_article,1.html

I like the sound of that. Smoother gameplay is always welcome
I’ve always been about QI over fps.

Problem with this though, is that you need to purchase a G-Sync capable monitor too

Im impressed by TF efforts. Its a whole new experience. Alone the colours and lightning give it a much more real feel rather than flying over Legoland.
My FPS also improved. But my machine is too old for bigger Dogfights sadly.
This Steamscreenshot sadly puts off SMAA via SweetFX but still it looks nice I think.