Operation Golden Shower

Hi All,

New Mission created for the Persian Gulf Map. Operation Golden Shower is an effort by the US Navy and Marines to prevent a high level CIA defector with evidence of sexual deviancy taking place in Russian hotel rooms from revealing this information. The defector has fled to Iran and the IRIAF are preparing to move him to an undisclosed location.

A flight of F/A-18 Hornets and AV8B N/A Harriers has been tasked with fighting through the Iranian defences and removing this threat. Defences include SA-2, SA-10 and SA-6 missiles, as well as Mig-29s, F-5Es and F-14As. Hornets to provide SEAD capability and then air cover while Harriers attack Shiraz International Airport and destroy the IL-76 Transport with the defector on board.

Tanker support is provided and all ship navigtional assistance systems, TACAN and ILS, are active.

CIA agent with a sexual devient behaviour… My guess, from the name of the ops, is he gets turned on by getting pissed on or piss on his sexual partner.

Any other guess?

Might be worth reading again…he has information about sexual deviancy taking place in a Russian hotel room…maybe worth considering an overgrown umpalumpa in a wig that’s made it into the Oval Office…

More likely to be a mission to eliminate a deflector that have spread made up allegations. :wink:

Though crashing in the Iranian deserts reminds me more of a much earlier president, loved by most enemies of the US. :stuck_out_tongue:

Destroying a transport plane inside an airfield in a foreign country just to kill a spy is a lot even for the president of the USA! Why don’t you nuke it!

and what about killing it in flight?

or deploying a navy seal team with a huey?
If they get discovered you can protect their escape and kill all the resistance!
and nuke them all

and start the third WWII

Did i got too engaged?

PS what aout hiring hitman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQE9FJmEzBo

Who am I to question the great umpalumpa? The aim is to destroy all air defences and then the aircraft…who knows, it may have taken off and need tracking down… :wink:

Orders are orders, just suck it up. Remember that they pay you to fly those shiny expensive planes.

…Riiight…

Sounds a challenge! I’m in.