Nvidia driver

S! all

After installing the latest drivers for geforce 7600 GT, I get the “bobble” in the right down corner " sli has been deaktivetet.

Im happy with that since I don’t have 2 cards, but im not happy getting this message every time I start my computer.

If anyone nows have to get rid of that message, I would be very glad. (no Ming, I wil not C: format :wink: )

P.S. yes have been looking in the Nividia panel, but can’t seem to finde a place to work this out (actully don’t think there to much in that panel)

Me too… its annoying!

LOL - me too

I think it’s a ploy to force us to buy a second card - that’d be one solution

I have a solution chaps

get the 91.33 beta driver from here

www.slizone.com/page/home.html

that will sort it

While er, fixing things stop it Majik lol :slight_smile: I see at guru3d downloads-

ForceWare 91.33 Win2000/XP

Release Highlights:

Updated July 11, 2006: Fixed kits to include support for GeForce 7900 GS.
Beta driver – for a full list of fixed and known issues please view the Release Notes.
Adds support for GeForce 7950 GX2
Adds SLI profile for Prey™ demo.
Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel website for more information.
New NVIDIA PureVideo features and enhancements. Please visit the NVIDIA PureVideo website for more information on PureVideo technology and system requirements.
Adds noise reduction post processing
Adds image sharpening post processing
Improved Inverse telecine algorithm
Improved de-interlacing algorithm
Improved compatibility with third party MPEG-2 decoders
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support
Single-GPU Issues Resolved

GeForce 7950 GX2: Blue-screen crash occurs when running 3D Mark 06 with an Intel i955XBK motherboard.
SLI Technology Issues Resolved

GeForce 6 and 7 Series: Added an SLI profile for Prey.

NVIDIA Control Panel: “SLI multi-GPU rendering has been disabled” pop-up message appears on non-SLI capable systems.
See the bold bit, might explain something

Ming

Thx gentlemen, that was it :slight_smile:

Stay tune, I thrust, with my Einstein brain, that the end of this film wil say:

---------------- to be continue ------------------------

Beers already served at the lokal pub :wink:

Hey thanks Phil that set fixed some long pauses in Oblivion I was getting and they seem good ta mate

Stop laughing Majik :slight_smile: but I got 6333 in a graphics benchmark on one set of drivers and now I’m at 4200 in every set known to man and can’t get back to that yet. I love it having that grail to quest - seriously. Dead boring when everything’s working. ATI kit I mean it just works it’s not on the edge at all it had to go :slight_smile:

Ming