new pc

I don’t believe so as TF doesn’t have a DK2 to test and is a lower priority I remember reading.

I haven’t tried it in DCS yet.
My boy had it on his radar for a while, he’s into minecraft and the half life titles. Which it works well with.
He saved up and I put half in for him. On the understanding I can use it whenever I want.
However, I have used it to check out some demos and a roller coaster he has.
I get nausea very quickly on the coaster.
I think I’ll get it in DCS too. I’ll also add that even at 1080p the res is not high enough for sims.
Because of that I’m in no rush to set it up on my flying pc.

Anyone know how the I3-6320 3.9ghz will run?
Its only for il2, cod and maybe Bos.
Current res is 1600*1200 with ati 7970.
Both monitor and gpu is planned to be replaced with a nividia gpu When the Asus 34“ gets out.

Sounds ok to me after a brief read. How about combining with one of these?

My friend did it and he says it’s fantastic fast!

In time :wink:
I was one of the reasons for choosing that Mb. But right now I will stick with My Intel 3500 SSD. Currently it is hampered by a bad controller that only supports sata300.

never read of i3 for gaming…
mainly of i5 and i7
but 3,9 ghz seems pretty fast…
i looked on , atag and il2 forums but didnìt dound much

i would open a post there and in simhq!

I ended up with an i5-6600K 3.5 (Turbo 3.7) and with a bit of overclocking…it should go around 4.3-4.5 :smiley:

That one sounds far better I think. My next build will have a M.2 SSD in it for sure. Just need to study up on MB’s, RAM and CPU to go with it.
Anyone have any recommendations on the above?

Apollo it all depends on you budget… An i7 cpu will give bang for you buck… A quick look at gaming built rigs that you can buy online should give you a better idea

Stevie

Thanks Stevie.
I have a good budget, but don’t like wasting cash. I want to get something fast that will hold up for these games. I want to try the M.2 and would like to go with an i7 and a GTX 970/980(depends on bang for buck). Need a solid Mother Board also, but havent looked into MB’s yet. I like ASUS, but will try another brand if recommended.
What you have in mind?

I’m running

GPU: GTX 970 4096mb
Memory: 2x4gb DDR3
Motherboard: Asus Z97K
Processor: i7-4790@4.00ghz (4.4 in turbo mode)

That’s nearly a year old now, so there might be better options, but so far no complaints and rock steady

That’s two asus Mb I’ve had now and no complaints from either of them

Stevie

GTX 970
8gb ram
and an older i7 2600k @3,4ghz

running clod and boss full options at fullHD

I think it depends on how much you need to power.

I have been running with a 450W from Corsair, for years, but I have almost nothing in the case.
Just 3 SSD, no DVD and no harddrives.