Mod Work in Progress

Did a quick edit last night and everything displays as it should in the campaign :slight_smile:

This quick edit will work for our campaign as we fly out of Mt St Eloi

But I am going to edit the airfields.rofcampaign to get take off points corrected.

That will be take longer to do

Very good! :slight_smile:
Yes, as long as you donā€™t fly from the airfield it doesnā€™tmatter thatmuch. I donā€™t know about AI flights taking off though. So when you encounter no enemy maybe they crashed at the new wood at Boistrancourt :wink:

I finished Gonnahm / Chocques Aerodrome last night.

I can upload a small update if you want.

Please do.
This is the bumpy one isnā€™t it :slight_smile:

I have split down your updates into separate groups anyway. One for each airfield/town.

Makes it easier to work with on top of Pats .rofcampaign

Getting the airfields set up should be easy easy enough.
Iā€™d like to get them done as I use PWCG offline too, not just for the Monday COOP.

Yes there is place to land safely, but I am not sure, if AI will do it :slight_smile:
Human pilot has to watch out abit, hehe.

Just copy the data folder from the archive into my Mod.

Download

Cheers Paf.

Got that one incorporated now aswell.

BTW Did you know Pat had already used your Lens update in PWCG?

no :slight_smile:

Whoops I was mistaken. Got one of my rofcampaign files mixed up. I had a default file saved, but it looks like I saved a n earlier experimental file.

BTW There maybe an issue with PWCG. The campaign generated AAA based on objects on the map.
Stations industry bridges etc. It detects their allegiance and places AAA based on that allegiance. As you Mod uses ā€œNeutralā€ blocks itā€™s placing neutral AAA.
Which shoots at everything :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to go over your groups to set nationality on any objects that will spawn AAA

Thank you Brigs :slight_smile:

Paf

Iā€™ve converted your groups to German and British nationalities. I donā€™t think it matters in general DF missions or even to build missions.

But it does in PWCG, he uses the nationality of the groups for cities, stations etc to place AAA. As neutral it was placing Neutral AAA and they shoot at everything :slight_smile:

http://eaf92squadron.com/files/PAF_RFC_German.zip

Thanks Brigs.
I am sorry to say that I updated my groups with some new hangars from genius :rolleyes:
When I release updated groups I gonna check nationality this time :slight_smile:

In the meantime La Bellevue Airfield is nearly finished:

Nice Paf

Are your updated objects in the final J5 pack.

Yes, out of my mind the updated ones are: Roucourt, Boistrancourt, Phalempin & La Brayelles.
They use geniusā€™ buildings mod and Boistrancourt the Observation Tower by Vander&Bandy.
But I also updated the textures of some airfields to fit the new layout. So I have to compile a new version to send it to you.