Lunedì 11 Luglio/Monday July the 11th

For who’s available, i am free for finally again a night on DCS, everything, just flying, training, a server.

If someone is in just knock here!! @51Squadron @41wing

Cappe

1 Like

Rasuro IN :slight_smile:

Good! I think i’ll be in, in between 21/21.30 :upside_down_face:

I’ll connect after tthis little…update :sweat_smile:

…hail storm here…total blackout for the moment @EAF_T_Rasuro :see_no_evil: even a couple of good shots over car’s roof :roll_eyes:

I tried to join No.20 server last night, but every time I got kicked out for not having a clean DCS. :rage:
This isn’t the first time, but I have never installed any mods or anything close to it, just installed DCS and updated for a year+. After getting kicked I get the red flag in the multiplayer “lobby”, and it seems to be random stuff that is indicated, there’s been a issue with a mosquito skin (or something like that), the last one yesterday was two files for the american halftracks. After resterting DCS I am always indicated as clean in mp lobby, and I have no problems joining my own server that IIRC also demands a clean DCS. Totally annoying anyway, so I ended up flying on my own server again yesterday even though I felt like flying props last night before the problems started.

1 Like

After the storm yesterday i had many electrical black outs…up to 23.00, i was quite pissed…:unamused:

Wow… I saw the news about the hail in italy, are you ok? Did it cause any damage?

If was the second time this year…fortunately just one knok over the roof of the car, could have been worse

2 Likes

@EAF_T_Rasuro @EAF_T_Freeman68

@51Squadron @41wing

Hi all, i am available again this evening, no storms in sight and DCS updated :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I will be there :slight_smile:

I have to figure out if I can survive the heat generated by the VR.

Probably I will IN…to be confirmed.

polansky in

In
Cheers
:beers:

I will come too late from a dining, so probably I will miss :pensive: