Logitech G940 troubles, definitive solution: FOUND!

Hi all!

Just to say I’ve finally found definitive solution for G940 sticks problems (generally some key/trim don’t working when using throttle).

Someone probably has seen the “screwdriver solution”: it is just TEMPORARY SOLUTION.

I’ve found DEFINITIVE SOLUTION.

You must replace (and make it longer) cable which starts from white connector (with dozen of little wires) and goes inside throttle.

Problem is, in fact, this cable is “as short as possible” due to copper economy (!!!). Moving throttle one or more wires begin to break. Make it longer (and sturdier) and it will never happen again.

I am not able with repairings so I took it to a technician and he repaired it in… 30 minutes?

Now I have TWO perfectly working G940 (Logitech sent me a second one without asking original broken one in return… and even second one has broken!).

McOrion

P.s. I don’t know if Logitech finally found a solution on late 2011 and 2012 models (I don’t think so). If not you must know that sooner or later your throttle will break so I suggest to make this modify immediately after your guarrantee expires.