Lets register on the RANDOM EXPERT+ Server

IL2 Forum info: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/20394-72ag-ded-random-expert

Webside: http://72ag-ded.ru/en/?tour=7

This server have most of the benefits of a campaign.
Mission depends on the actions of the people who fly.

Pilots are limited by how many points they have. Aircrafts and payloads have a cost which depends on their popularity (a better option could be designed, but it sort of make sense).
(Cost can be seen on http://72ag-ded.ru/en/?tour=7 and clicking on the “Payload” bar on the left.)

Registration give some benefits, like a pool of aircrafts.
Sqd registrations give an even larger pool of aircrafts.

I believe we should register!

But the Sqd registration depends on the tag.
So we can not register as EAF331, EAF51, or EAF602 if we really want the benefits.
It have to be EAF and the name have to match the Steam name.

This sounds good to me.
EAF_Apollo signing up!

The server offers the ability to get a direct join link for Squadrons.
I have posted it down in the warroom.

Hi Nick.

I’d love to be able to use that server but I cannot due to there being no map function available for me.

It seems that I can only use the map function in the normal servers so I guess that’s where I’ll have to fly.

I think some investigation into this map issue is due…
I’ll let you know what I find.

Btw, squad registration is now complete.

I think the korrect answer to your problem is: This sucks! :rolleyes:

I’m waiting to see how it goes with VR, I’m still not thrilled with BoS&M. It’s ok, but I’m far more interested in DCS and getting onto different servers and flying missions on there.

OD

I am in fellas…been waiting for sooooo long for EAF to start using the new IL2.

So happy some of you are starting to recognize potential of this great engine finally since I really like flying with you gents, but after ROF and IL2:BOX I could not bring myself to enjoy CloD and old 46 any longer.

Not trying to start any religious war here, just my personal feeling with those games, Clod was quite disappointing to me in content and flight feeling regardless of the awesome clickable cockpit…

And since Kuban mountains map and Spitfire are in the making, and Yak1b is already a decent bird to stand up to the ‘ze germans’, hope to join you in some sorties…

I am having an issue tho, been working on it tho. Registered to the site with my ROF call sign and game server recognize me as EAF19 instead of just EAF (I used EAF19 when i first bought the game, guess it stuck somehow).
Wrote to their admins about it, hope it’s fixed soon…

What do you mean by map function?

If you mean mapping controls then I might be able to help there, if you mean about map as a area map, then instead of mini map (default key ‘M’), you need to use full screen map (default key ‘O’). Just use plane auto level while looking at it if oyu intent to look longer :)).

Cyclops i registered fine as EAF51_Jimmi so no need to change the nick!

Will be great to fly with you again Cy!

The server is up again.

Yeah I’ve been on but got kicked a few times before I figured out it was due to the unlocks. You can pick only one, at start at least.

Also it’s a hell out there flyin just I-16 and IL2 against those 109’s :smiley: