Its on the way!

Strange, my TIR worked straight off. A bit unusual to have TIR in a shooter where I’m so used to using mouse to look around, but once I get the feel for it I’m sure it will be great (now it’s only good :p).

I predict this will be the game I play together with IL-2 and Civ3. :slight_smile:

Same as above… mine worked straight away with no drama…

Downloading the update now… :slight_smile:

OK i bought it :rolleyes: Do we play under EGF_**** callsigns when registering?

Anyone on today?

Techy

If you are in any doubt about the quality of AA, go to their main website and view all the pages on ‘AA combat Photography’.
Some of the pics in those threads are just superb! Totaly blown away by some of the shear beauty of the landscape… Try flying around the island scenery and soaking it all up… Stunning!
Don’t get me wrong… its still a little buggy, but it does capture the imagination. If you are a fan of OFP, you can’t help but be drawn into the AA world.:slight_smile:

Troop wanna play some and have u got latest patch?

Clincher for me will be online play, the original was fantastic in the single player game but wasnt that great online, whats this one like?

Compared to likes of Red Orchestra the online play still feels weak to me.

I agree the online play is pretty same o same o but i suppose if you can find like minded people to play with then it can be serious and fun.

Offline it still ranks up at the top for me.

The french mirror on AA website is the fastest but the UK is the slowest to get the patch.

Techy

Maybe revisit the Friday night coop sometime to assemble the ArmA platoon - we’re US Army are we?

Thank God for something we’re all (heavy ordnance) going to like, picking it up this week is there a poxy exam schedule or can we be trusted with a virtually-deadly weapon? Bit unhealthy that US Army online brainwashing thing. For the Arabs I mean :slight_smile:

Ming