http://seowhq.net/seowforum/viewtopic.php?t=913
:banana::banana::banana:

:holiday:

I have placed the torrent on our FTP

Good news. In download…

Its the best one yet, very very good

:slight_smile:

thank you, downloading now :banana:

Thanks for linking Starfire. I suggest everyone downloads ASAP as I expect an HSFX 6 campaign to start soon. It would be very wise to run a dual HSFX setup until current campaigns come to a close.

Thanks Starfire!
Downloading!

Downloaded, installed and in testing…sounds good!!!

Downloaded…eventually 11hrs 15 mins at avg of 120kbs:eek::eek:

No problems so far

Stevie

Just when you thought it was safe to stop downloading…

http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3241

HSFX 6.0.1

Good Luck.

Regards.

Charlie.

Thanks Charlie

Most of the corrections won’t change a thing for us before they introduce a compatble SEOW version.
Though I am glad that the fixed the beacon on on the TBD :wink:

Anyone else have problems getting this thing to start?

1st attempt - patched up my 4.10 & JGSME to 4.11.1 - then ran the all in one HSFX 6.0 update. Result got vanilla 4.11.1 to work but clicking on Il-FB shortcut when History mod was selected, nowt happened.

Fair enough, (copied old skins, config & missions to sagfe folder) & did clean install from 1946 DVD. Used the all in one MIssion4Today pega patch to get up to 4.10, then the latest patch & hotfix on top of that.

Then added HSFX 6.0 and its hotfix. Again nada when the History mod is selected and enabled in JGSME.

TRied clicking on shortcut and exe and ‘run as adminstrator’ and even moving it out of programs directory (as per one suggestion on 242Sqn forum) since I’m on Win7. Still nothing.

Is it the patch order I have wrong?

I did
Megapatch to 4.10
4.10 to 4.11 Official
4.11.1 hotfix

HSFX 6.0 all in one
HSFX 6.1

Do it this way.
http://www.europeanaf.org/forum/showthread.php?21782-Updating-problem&p=175921&viewfull=1#post175921

Worked for me, Osprey and Ming.

Cheers Keets.

Doesn’t seem that different to what I did (bar M4T megapatch) but will give that method a go.

Are you all running Win7? Did you put it in any special folder or just C:/programs?

Are you all running Win7? Did you put it in any special folder or just C:/programs?

Win 7 64 bit (hence the x86 bit below)

I’ve installed mine to: D:/Program Files(x86)/Ubisoft/IL2 Sturmovik 1946 but thats just the default on a different drive.

I had no problems at all either. I didn’t use the megapatch.

Bollocks

Still wrestling with this. Can install Il-2 1946 from DVD up and used SimHQ downloads to incrementally patch it up to 4.11.1. Pe-8 Bomber there and looks fine.

However adding the HSFX mod I get the same result. Nothing doing when clicked on. However, if I use JGSME to return to vanilla, it works.

Now trying to d/l the HSFX mod using a torrent - maybe I got a corrupt version last time.

Install path is D:/Programs/IL-2 1946 on my bigger HD.

Wank it!

OK tried a torrent version of HFSX in case previous one was corrupted.

Again - same issue.

Clean install of 4.11, installed, working through JSMSE.

But as soon as enable HSFX and click on either the FB shortcut or the .exe itself, nothing happens…

Did you apply the 4.11.1 hotfix first?

Also check the resolution in your conf.ini, I know if that is at an unsupported size then IL2 doesn’t start. Though if it works in Vanilla then that probably isn’t it.

I was going to suggest exactly what Joe suggested re: your res, but you’re saying that the default game starts OK, which should rule that out.

The .exe that gets installed by JSGME, what are the properties of it. The one I have is 156 KB (159,744 bytes) is yours the same

Yeah - put the hotfix in. Res I have left as Il-2 temporary default until I got the thing working.

Il2FB.exe is 156kb with HSFX enabled

If I switch to 4.11 stock its 4,442kb (?)

(bit of a discrepency there…?)

EDIT: Thought - are you perhaps supposed to fire up Il2+HSFX to run it once BEFORE you put the HSFX 6.01 patch in?