Hello Chaps

Howdy fellas

Thought id drop in and register and say hello.

Played in your Burma Co-Op last nite, thanks to Keets for all the help, had great fun.

Nice site by the way , very well put together.

Been practicing ground attack in a Beaufighter this morning, growing to really like the Beau, easy and forgiving handling, good speed at low level and it can take a lot of punishment. Those 4 20mm are purfect for tank busting, its the A-10 of ww2. . roll down onto the target and a quick burst does the job on almost any target. Rockets are usefull for takin out multiple grouped AA also. Only bad thing is the very limited rear and side views. Loving it, never really given the Beau much time before.

Look forward to playing on Thurs nite.

Take Care!

Wiley.

Hi Wiley

Good to see you in here, pleased that you like the place :slight_smile:
Even more pleased to see that your practising in the Beau :slight_smile:

See you on Thurs

Hello Wiley,

Played in your Burma Co-Op last nite, thanks to Keets for all the help, had great fun

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for getting stuck into the ground targets. :slight_smile:

We’ll be flying another mission (or two depending on time) in the campaign on Thursday around 9pm UK time, see you then.

I’ll be there, looking forward to it. Off work tommorrow so I’ll get some more practice in. Need to get used to nav with no map icons, its bloody tricky when your not used to it, like it though , much more challenging. and seperate engine start, by the way hit the ‘i’ key in error last nite when over home base, both engines stopped, i tried starting them seperately, they started but wouldnt catch and died out, do you have to increase revs slightly once the engine has initially started to get it to catch and rev up (like in the hurry when the carb has been choked?) tried it but didnt seem to work. Gonna recreate it 2nite and see if i can get em started.

Any of you guys good at skinning or making sigs for the forum? would love a Beau with nose art ‘Little Beau Peep’ on it with a rather nice looking scantily clad lassie. :slight_smile:

C u tommorrow fellas.

Wiley.

Wiley, welcome to flying with the EAF. Much fun to be had here.

You will find men with many talents, of which skins and sigs are a few of the ones that you don’t get arrested for.

Oh, and some talented guy made a cool movie about Beaufighters - Beaufighters Of 455 Squadron

Looks like you have a bomber pilot there Joe(Wiley_Wolf)…quick grab him;)

would love a Beau with nose art ‘Little Beau Peep’ on it with a rather nice looking scantily clad lassie

You can see a few sigs i’ve done around this forum, if someone dosn’t jump in i can do you one this weekend;)

Dan,I didnt notice your sig before. Nice one.

And welcome WW :slight_smile:

Cheers Nepe, i have so many sigs i just change them every week:D
Always love making sigs for people:D

Hello Wiley!

Lo mate, welcome.

Dan, just be aware that that sig is around 1,5MB is size. :wink:

Oh, and hi Wiley!

Thanks for all the kind welcome’s guys, much appreciated!

And Dan yes if you could knock a sig up for me that would be wizzo old boy, Ta very much! :wink:

Wiley.