Handy cockpit E/A wingspan chart

Chaps - have created a handy enemy aircraft wingspan chart to go in TF cockpit dash MOD.

(what it looks like - click pic)

You put it in your 1CSoftclub/il-2 stumovik cliffs of dover- MOD/Dash Pics/Selected

Overwrite (or rename to 1old.tga) the 1.tga there and voila! Handy list of enemy aircraft wingspans.

Disclaimer - I can’t seem to share the 1.tga file as a forum attachment (only 207kb) nor as a rar - keeps coming up ‘invalid file’ .

Any ideas - if people wanted it?

Nice! of course I want it, thank you very much!!

You can upload it to our wiki to people for download. If you want send it to me and I will upload it.

Nice, that is a cracking idea. :slight_smile:

Send it by mail to me and I will upload it.

PM sent.

Bang on the money Flash!

Stuntman and I were only just discussing E/A wingspans on TS :slight_smile:

Remember probably best renaming the ‘blank’ 1.tga that is in that Dash Pics/Selected folder and move it somewhere safe, if you want to revert to vanilla TF

(Or heaven forbid, fly blue. Could have some explaining to do if Goering does a spot inspection and peers inside your 109…)

https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B_IThXMidDRWVDlmRUxDLTVLeVU&export=download

Thanks Flash, very useful

Uploaded to our EAF wiki -> Files -> Cliffs Of Dover -> Files -> 1.tga

i would like to post it on ATAG and use it a little to advertise EAF :wink:

i would like to post it on ATAG and use it a little to advertise EAF

No objections here (unless anyone else has). There was a similar cockpit wingspan chart I think posted on ATAG a while back, but the link no longer works.

Thanks for sharing this useful file!

wow very nice! well done!