GT Legends re-visited

Having not played GT Legends for ages and having a chat with Splash online last night, I’ve re-installed. It wont install in Windows 7 off the bat, so here is the detail on how to do it.

1. Install game from CD
  2. Download the latest patch (1.1.0.0 from here) and install

Windows 7 users, DO NOT run the game yet as it will crash your PC. This is due to the game being built with an old version of Starforce. 10Tacle studios are now bankrupt there’s no chance of an updated driver set, so you need to go to your favourite website to get your game copy running wherever you are in the world :wink:

1. Download the NoCD and unpack the .7Z file to a seperate folder (GTL_Temp). Run the decompress.bat file which will uncompress the sounds files in GTL_Temp.
  2. Copy and replace the contents of GTL_Temp to your GTL game folder
  3. Download this GT Legends unlocker (it’ll open up all tracks/cars) here and put the file TG2001.DYN in your GT legends folder

Mods
Register at www.nogripracing.com, www.evolution-modding.usersboard.net and www.racedepartment.com

http://www.gt-legends.dk/GTLDK/showthread.php?147-GTL-Mod-Cars

5/8/2011
AC Cobra 427
Aston Martin DB4 meester Bond
E Type Jag
Alfa 75
Dodge Charger No Daisy Duke mod though. :wink:
'67 Chevvy Camero
Audi Sport S1 Quattro
Chevrolet Chevelle
Lamborghini Countach
Triumph Spitfire

7/8/2011
Ford Mustang 475 GT
Dodge Challenger
Lamborghini Murcielago SV670

10/8/2011
Brands Hatch
Le Mans

Tracks
5/8/2011
Mallory Park
Castle Combe
Cadwell Park
Monaco '79

7/8/2011
Silverstone 1988

Final bit: Port forward the following ports if you intend to host:
UDP: 34297-34302
TCP: 34347-34351

I could have done with this info a few months back. I tried to install it again but it not only crashed my PC but it corrupted part of the system files so I had to do a full re-install of Win7. I was not a happy bunny! :mad:

Thanks for the update though Keets I might give it another try.

WB.

Doing it now :slight_smile:

Splash

Done and ready to roll! :slight_smile:

I’ll keep the top post edited with any mods added so we can run the same.

A successful test tonight with Splash, great fun. I was hosting via the in game browser, Direct IP didn’t seem to want to work. Max settings and it looks great.

Chasing down Splash at Spa

It was a great laugh, couldn’t drive for laughing so much my ribs hurt. It will be extra funny after a few glasses of red wine etc :smiley:

Lots of tracks to choose mate, 354 and 101 updates :slight_smile:

http://www.nogripracing.com/files.php?subcat=34&sort=downloads

Shown by downloads, found DutchDevil’s tracks are really good.

Splash