Groundbreaking patch around the corner!

Major changes and improvements coming in Box in the next few days (week or two top), i hope to see more EAF guys playing BoX in the next few months expecially once new career and coop mode is out.

We will be testing the patch together.
Looking forward to pressing left or right rudder at the top of a climb and not snap-rolling into a spin.

Yeah it is big deal and i’m glad they fixed it cos it would be disastrous using old FM on kuban map.
Climbing low on deck uphill and plane starts to stall, only way to avoid complete stall is yawing plane aside downhill to regain lift and speed, old FM’s spin and roll wouldn’t go so well.
We had that situation on my job and it was close call!

The change of the flight model will be interesting,… and welcome.
I really hope to see the Release of the Kuban map as well as my old friend, the A-20.
The A-20 in IL2 1946 took all runway she could get to get airborne. Tricky around the landing speed,but when she got into the airborne, she was a delight to fly. Fast and robust with a high payload. Maneuvered like a heavy fighter when the bombs was dropped.
*Big Smile on *

I didn’t fly it in il2 1946 but i’m glad to hear that, there is nothing more joyfull than tricky landing.

Here are some links to some of the old SEOW.
Unfortunately its in the DB-7 version of the A-20. A bit underpowered compared to the A-20G, but never the less a nice aircraft to fly.

//youtu.be/rodkVFN45qY

//youtu.be/6jsquIqYj5w

Nice, i like the cockpit too!
I’m glad i’m not tied to just one particular plane, loving bombers as much i love fighters.
Only plane i don’t like to fly is il2 with it’s low speed and very limited cockpit visibility.

It because you never got a lesson to drive in Italy :rolleyes:
Many years ago when I worked in an international research office and I was going to Italy by car, I asked our resident Italian researcher for advice and he said:

“You should only respond to the actions that you can see in the front window. Everything to the side and behind you need to ignore. Never feel pressured by mopeds and scooters on your sides. All Italians know it is that way and take steps to protect themselves”.

In the IL-2 your responsibility is like that. What you dont see…
The IL-2 might have been tough, but loss rate are horrible.

Hehe, something like this;
https://www.google.hr/search?q=horse+blinders&client=ms-android-tmobile-hr&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX__b8y_TVAhUoG5oKHYaSCIAQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=Ffb13cQjXRp4EM: