Gfx card advice

Seasons Greetings to all!

Sadly the premature demise of my motherboard also marked the death of my nvidia gtx260. Any ideas for a half decent replacement gratefully received. Hoping to get a gfx 560. The fun police will veto more expenditure sadly.
Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year

Jonah

Hi Jonah.

This will probably be of no help what so ever but you are not alone m8 as only yesterday my pc finally spewed it guts out. Im on the kids lappy right now so flying for me will be a non runner for quite a while.

Before the demise of my pc I was looking at an Nvidia 560ti, they reviews I have read say this card is pretty much the ducks guts and with a few tweaks it can out perform its much more expensive bigger brothers.

Overclockers have them priced quite nicely now but keep an eye on overclockers webbie over Xmas.

Happy shopping brother & Merry Xmas to you & yours.

Regards

Charlie.

I know its not the best, but money very limited right now here, so I bought a HD6870 (XFX Dual Fan, very quite it is) and im very satisfied with it. Cost me 144 €.

I have it and Im very happy.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hey guys, thanks for the tips.

I intend to try and get: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express.

Subject to Cmd approval. I’ve saved my pennies and hope to invest in the new year.

Regards

Jonah