Getting to know Europe better...

…can some MittelEuropa Mate explain this? :rolleyes:

Is it just humour from our Osprey’s fellow Countrymen?
I must say that, before reading, I never realized that there was a difference…but I rarely give a look deep down there! :roflmao:

http://asecular.com/~scott/misc/toilet.htm

:rofl:

Next Chapter: why Italian dwellings have bidets (French word) and French ones don’t…:bootyshk:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the more expensive models include a digital scale: “Mein Gott, zwei kilogram!” exclaims Günter, joyful and relieved.

LOL :roflmao:

But these German toilets are being used in the Netherlands as well, though I think they are being replaced rapidly by the YAWOOSH ones.

And yes, I defended the universal male right to Pinkel Standing Up too (nasty war that one was/is).

Then I fled to Norge :smiley:

:roflmao: DrAce quoted the same thing that I thought about quoting. :roflmao:

I don’t remember having seen any toliets like that when I have been to Germany (don’t think Macfly had one like that at least). :slight_smile:

I guess this toilet is real? In that case I would have to agree with the author and NOT sitzpinkel, I have a right to bear arms when ever need be and it is good to have a good clean kill when the bombs are dropped :roflmao:

Germans, however, see nothing amiss. They actually like their toilets. Some even dislike North American toilets. You splash yourself, they claim. I don’t think this is possible. I’ve never splashed myself sitting on the toilet. For the wave to reach one’s bottom, one would need to eject a hefty pellet at tremendous velocity. I think they’re making that up.

There is a saying in America when you have to go to the bathroom that you are
“Dropping the kids off at the Pool” :roflmao: