Fse

Hello fatso’s.
Dropped in to say hiya. I’ve been flying GA AC lately in an enviroment called FSE (Flightsim Economy.)
It’s a flourishing community of pilots that want to simulate flying/running a business throughout the world. No heavy iron getting hauled here, biggest aircraft are Dakotas, Catalinas and Hawker HS748’s. Lots of small and nippy GA types that you can fly to make your virtual bucks. All your flights have to be done online, but you do them at your leisure.
I’m not going to go through the whole spiel, visit the site if you fancy a wee change, I’m sure some of you may enjoy it.

http://www.fseconomy.com/

P.S. You do know that thieving from the mess isn’t beyond me? :wink:

Hello you old Bastard. The virtual skies would be a poorer place without you up somewhere in the blue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh thanks you horrible gitt!!! :smiley:
I still think about you guys all the time. Especially when I’m killing flying insects and stuff… :roflmao:

Be good Pee. Well I mean be BAD!!! :wink:

Oh come on then, I know you are busting to tell. What aircraft have you got, what routes are you flying, what are you carrying? Is it all set in the present day or is it historical?

I could see you in 1948 buying an ex-USAAF Dakota, maybe doing a passenger run down from Cairo to Johannesburg, possibly with a few uncut diamonds under the pilot seat on the return trip.

Don’t shatter my image of you by saying it is an Airbus on a charter flight to Ibiza…:wink:

So, any guns in there? :smiley:

Ah Mikke!!! All these years and you haven’t changed a bit!!!:slight_smile:

Pee, I’ve saved enough to buy two aircraft, a GAF Nomad N22 operating out of BIEG Egilsstadir, Iceland. (Which I’m about to setup an FBO in.)
I also have a Dehavilland DHC-4 Caribou flying from LSZH Zurich, which is an airport I control.
I’ve always like the navigation aspects of flying, GA stuff gives me that in spades. No question of an Airbus is FSE enviroment PG, it’s ONLY for guys that want to fly by the seat of their pants, the aircraft I mentioned are as big and as technical as it gets. I love it.
Seriously thinking about learning to fight again though.
I reckon I could still cut it if one of those trainer guys would take me on.

Regards

Growler

Ah Mikke!!! All these years and you haven’t changed a bit!!!:slight_smile:

Pee, I’ve saved enough to buy two aircraft, a GAF Nomad N22 operating out of BIEG Egilsstadir, Iceland. (Which I’m about to setup an FBO in.)
I also have a Dehavilland DHC-4 Caribou flying from LSZH Zurich, which is an airport I control.
I’ve always like the navigation aspects of flying, GA stuff gives me that in spades. No question of an Airbus is FSE enviroment PG, it’s ONLY for guys that want to fly by the seat of their pants, the aircraft I mentioned are as big and as technical as it gets. I love it.
Seriously thinking about learning to fight again though.
I reckon I could still cut it if one of those trainer guys would take me on and help me learn again.

Regards

Growler

Ah, a bit older, a bit more guns. :smiley:

Hiya old dog, how are you mate?

why you don’t come back? I hope see you online

Hi again old socks!!
I just opened a new lakeside base. Bastards didn’t finish the slipway though!!
I just hung a right as normal, dipped a right float to drag her round… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5442915769235197406

Nice to see you again Growler :slight_smile:

old sock…hmmm maybe we need to refill that with some fresh whiskey :wink:

miss our old good days of flying m8

Yo Mas good to hear from you neebur!!! :smiley:
Still flying and worrying like hell, I fly mostly old GA aircraft in FSE now with real weather settings. (De Havilland Dove is amazing, but no VC cockpit alas.)Sperry Gyro compass has me near killing myself all the time. :slight_smile:
I will be back flying fighters again at some point, not in IL2 though, I didn’t find it fun anymore.
I’m hoping the next generation of fighter sims will drag me out to get killed again.
Great to hear from you neebur, can you ask Paddy to gimme a shout?

Growlski.

Growler, maybe Oleg’s BoB?
Missed flying with you mate, can always get a room for you in the mess old bean. :slight_smile:

Splash

Yo Splashykins, BoB might be just the tonic neebur.
Regards FSE I’m really enjoying myself doing that at the moment.
Take a look at this video, it’s a tribute to FS9 as FSX makes it’s appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecemobfzRNc&mode=related&search=

Nice video, i must of been missing something coz the only sim i have flown since 01 has been the IL2 series.
Plus in BoB you get the aerobatic plane as a bonus. I can see an EAF aerobatic team in the making:D

Hi aceman, nice to meet you. I don’t ever remember an official EAF areobatics team, but we did enjoy putting on a show for each other now and again. I remember one night in particular I was flying with Crater (Legend) and Sir Phil (Lecher) and we were finished getting killed and stuff so we started an airshow… You know, low level flying, inverted, outside loops etc…
I will never forget Phil slapping his lederhosen encased wee legs and Crater in gales of laughter as I was proudly hooring along the runway, upside doon and my radio loop must have caught a blade of grass…

Ground, sky, ground, sky, ground sky… HANGAR!!! :eek:
It wasn’t that bloody funny and their mocking laughter echoes in my ears to this day… BASTARDS!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
You must get Sir Phil to show you his sketches (MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A SAFE PLACE.) His masterpiece of Adolf Galland is a sight to behold.

Be good guys.

Yes, fseconomy is very good program. I tried it once - (maybe even announced it here in forum? - don’t remember) - and still i have $3,22 on my account :D:D:D
For some strange reason my second flight (i planned to earn at least $150 with it!) wasn’t counted. Then SE Midway and AirforceWar started i all my online flyng went military again.

Hope to fly some day using FSE again, nice to hear this project/community is alive :slight_smile:
Have a safe flying and smooth landings!

Hi Arturo,
I don’t know how long it is since you used FSE, but if it hasn’t been lately then you will get a BIG surprise when you visit there again.
In the few months I’ve been using it, it’s been vastly improved. It certainly makes flying GA aircraft a lot of fun.
What was your username when you played in there?

When’s BOB coming out? I need to kill some poor bastards… :smiley: