ED Bonus Point system changing

Eagle Dynamics Loyalty Program
Following a lengthy client satisfaction review of our existing Bonus Program, we are delighted to announce the new DCS World Loyalty Program. This will replace the Bonus Program and will provide a simpler way to earn rewards and more freedom to use them!

ED Miles are similar in many ways to airline miles and can be earned/awarded and used as follows:

• Regardless if a product has just been released, is already on sale or in pre-purchase, you will always earn ED Miles on the price you paid for the purchase. For each purchase, you will earn 10% of the Purchase Price in ED Miles. As an example: if you purchase something for USD 29.99 you will be awarded 2990 ED Miles worth USD 2.99 on the DCS World e-Shop.
  • You can use ED Miles to purchase any product participating in the program, regardless if they are just released, already on sale, or as a pre-purchase!
  • There is no limit on the number of ED Miles you can use for a purchase. If you have enough ED Miles, you can even pay for an entire product just using ED Miles.
  • ED Miles earned are valid for three calendar years from the time of your last DCS World e-Shop purchase.
  • Existing Bonus points will expire in 2019 on a date to be confirmed.

Note that ED Miles cannot be redeemed for cash or any other conversion, and a list of 3rd parties participating in the program will be provided at launch.

Given the number of modules I have, and the restricted way in which the bonus points can be used I won’t be able to spend all of mine. As a result if people want modules, especially if there is a bonus point sale, let me know and PayPal me the difference :slightly_smiling_face: