EAFWW1 paperwork

I’m sort-of in early retirement since the end of July (I will of course do anything anytime for money) :slight_smile: and if we can help neoqb in open-beta testing I want to fly and enjoy the squadron flying

But I’m not a natural leader I’m too lazy, I’m a good Adjutant and supportive of our leaders and content builders but making plans and that- I’d rather just turn up and fly wherever I’m pointed. Selfish sorry but I’m knackered just now :slight_smile:

I’ve nominated Puff to do the leading thing so we know who to blame lol no but seriously chaps, Puff can already fly the planes, he’s senior EAF and he’s proper RFC: can you chaps keep an eye on things so we know when to turn up and so on?

So we’re looking for a seconded for Puff-for-S/L and another nomination for EAFWW1 HQ (as it were) - someone else in the neoqb loop, who perhaps already flies RoF and who would like to lead flights when Puff’s not around, or maybe B Section flights when he is. Green1 type of thing, there can be many Green1s but no Green1s is bad, while no Red1 either is- deadly :slight_smile: (I’m talking about coop flights only here of course, for dogfight missions we’re all the leader)

Trust me this all sounds like so much bumfluff but someone getting us organised once we’re in the cockpit in there is practically guaranteed to make us want to come back. There’s nothing worse than not being sure what we’re supposed to be doing, and then the Deadly Drift sets in like Carpenter’s Fog. It’s contingency planning :slight_smile:

Logic: remember when we applied originally for beta-testing and it was confusing neoqb as to which squadron we were, EAF squadron they called us as they thought the EAF was only one squadron, so then we applied as EAF19 and so on because we wanted to maintain our squadron-within-a-squadron identities. This time to sort that out (now we know more what we’re doing) we’re EAFWW1, we lose our individual squadron identities for this period of testing in order to simplify things for Han and neoqb. Later if numbers grow we’ll be back in our own local squadrons or just have one gigantic squadron.

You lot can sort that out, I’ll be in the West Indies with the Mess Bar float :slight_smile:

Ming

PM in there in a minute Brigs

Ming