DCS Eastern sale

Up to 50% discount, 25% on some of the latest releases (Hornet and Persian Gulf map among other), no discount on the Tomcat or Mig-19 though.

Time to get some more planes, I recommend the Viggen. :wink:

I was thinking about the F-5 because they were stationed at Twente Airforce base. That is a few kilometers from my home. Is anybody flying the F-5?

Are the maps you are using in the basic download?

Greetings,

Bob

I think most of our jet flying have been done on the (included) Caucasus map. WW2 is mostly flown on the Normandie map, and some missions have been hosted on the Persian gulf map (that I didn’t have until this sale). The map I’m missing (or not to be honest) is the NTTR, and as far as I can remember we haven’t flown missions on that ever when I have been online.

This sale is a good time to buy Normandie + WW2 assets pack as well as the Spitfire if you don’t have it.
For jets I say go for what you are interested in. We have some pilots that own (and perhaps occasionally flies) the F-5, it’s easy enough to include a few in the missions.
Most common jets we fly is the Hornet and the Harrier. I fly the Viggen quite a lot (well, high percentage of my flying, not in actual hours), and I think some have bought the Tomcat. I haven’t flown much at all the last month, so I don’t really know how many flies the Tomcat.

Do you have Whatsapp btw Bob? We tend to do most of our mission discussion (and a lot of unrelated banter) there.

Oh, and check out the different YouTube videos to get a feel for what can be done in the different planes before you buy if you are unsure.