Congratulazioni i miei amici (Babel Fish translation!)

Congratulations to our friends in 51!

A fantastic and immersive campaign.

We are left with only 2 Gladiators, time to leave Malta :o

http://www.eaf92brigstock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124

Joe, thank you so much!

I’m only worried about Col. MonsTTerenko’s fate in the Italian POW Camp…:rolleyes:

…poor sod! :bootyshk: :eek:

Ouch!! :roflmao:

W EAF51 !!

Congratulations, Mates…

Dear Joe, Painter and all brothers of 602…thx so much to you for the wonderful work…

You made a fantastic training for ours groups…let’s do it again chaps…:wink:

Thx for join us in this campain! what is the next?

May be Africa m8’s? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - Fox

Why :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and what makes you think Africa?

I personally like Africa because it is a small map,fast, few places where to hide, excellent visibility, both sea and ground, islands and continental, someway even historical… so, what else we may want?

I totally agree, which is why 92’s next campaign is the North Africa map. Battles on sea land and air all at the same time. Small area, it’s perfect for intense action.
Fox has seen something of the build up for North Africa and presumed too much.
What caught my eye was the :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BrigStock, my eye were only for proposal purpose, but I’m happy that you and other m8’s agree abou my proposal, I think historical situations give us a ‘plus’ in immersive situation to play ever-Fox

Unfortunately Africa is taken, I haven’t the capacity to run two campaigns on the same map, but…

If you like a historical perspective…

Historically speaking Midway is pretty spot on. From aerial photos I’ve seen of the Island, the IL2 map is very very good. The IL2 engine has just about got the aircraft you need and the Ships, but it is not an easy campaign to play, both from a FPS/lag connection point of view and navigation.

Leave Midway heading 330 keep going at 350 KMH for 25mins you may find your target. If you get a little off course early on you could well end up missing the target altogether. It is that hard, nothing but sea. Just about all nav is done with compass and watch.

I loved it, immense joy if you found what you were looking for. Desperation trying to find the boat with very low fuel. Then if you’re lucky to find the boat, you’ve got to land on it. All sweaty palms stuff

Very very challenging…

Midway SE was the epoch of IL2 flying for me, without any doubt.

Leave Midway heading 330 keep going at 350 KMH for 25mins you may find your target. If you get a little off course early on you could well end up missing the target altogether. It is that hard, nothing but sea. Just about all nav is done with compass and watch.

No thanks to me. Too imersive!
I even do not want to be too immersive, immeging into the sea… :roflmao: