CLOD EAF MAXIMUM EFFORT Thursday 2 October 21.30 CET

Sorry fellas, I really intended to hop on in CLOD tonight with you all, but picked up some nasty cold or something yesterday.

Head is hurting too much to stare at the screen. I am sure it will pass till next time…

I can understand mate, I have it too and it’s very annoying. :frowning:
Take care!

Sorry to hear Cy, having only one eye and a cold is a really prob :slight_smile:

Good flying with you all on CoD tonight, great hearing so many on!!

We actually made a difference by having a bomber pilot attacking the shipping and us protecting, a first for me in the usual ATAG DF. Cool :slight_smile:

Hehe really glad to hear you were in big numbers. I am still messed up but job force me behind PC few times a day, so I see no reason not to check forums as well while working :slight_smile:

Also, nice to see you back in cockpit Swoop. Been a while hasn’t it?

P.S. As Phil once mentioned, landings in BOS are real PITA on small airfields covered with ice and snow. Maybe we could have some collective recreational fun with destroying Yaks on other days when not in CloD. Just saying because BOS is almost finished and I think it’s about right time to start playing it without fear experience will be ruined by bugs. It is still some beta, but the way I see it, it’s already ironed out for full enjoyment as it is.